• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Pages: 1234

[quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

it is optional to add those scripts. i just want to make sure that the winner have knowledge for codings. how can i give a domain and maybe share my host if the winner of this contest doesnt know how to apply scripts and codes. at least the winner can read or understand codes. if i allow redirected profiles in my contest, it will be easy contest. i make that rule so it will be somewhat challenging. look at my profile, i already made an overlay www.friendster.com/eehjhay2
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Umm.. eehjhay are you going to join the contest too? :redface:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ He cant do that he's the sponsor not a contestant :paranoid:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-13 03:47:05)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@eehjhay As I know you must use footer and logo in your submitted layout right? Can the footer be customized? you know... Like the footer of a Overlayed profile, except I'll be using it on a C.S.S. profile =) (Footer with no abuse) Because it seems to be unfair for the participants if their footers have R.abuse ulike Overlayed ones. =)
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG Im smelling something :rolleyes: Ephe will join :norose: THE PERCENTAGE OF MY WINNING WILL BE about 4% :wallbash:
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] @eehjhay I see... I think I'm the only one having a problem since the OG and friendster does not allow php codes to execute. I have to use iframes for my php scripts. Anyway I hope I will not be disqualified if I use iframe. ----- I think its better if we can replace the friendster logo and footer with our own banner and footer. Just to spice up our profile :) [/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Off.T [/b] ^If I remember correctly you can use script src holders rather than i frame ones right? [hr] @eehjhay may the participants use the idea below in there css profile? If they are joining? http://theftalk.com/t4947-Footer-With-Abuse-Script..html
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dont care if you replace the logo and/or the footer with your own. the point of having the logo (or name) and the footer of friendster is to give respect to friendster. in your footer, this statement must be included: [quote]Copyright 2002-2007 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. U.S. Patent No. 7,069,308, 7,117,254 & 7,188,153[/quote] thats one of the important part of your profile. --- iframes are allowed. but iframes have its own limitations. u cant use add-ons inside an iframe (for overlay users). --- i want to join actually but i will just fool myself. haha.. if i will join, why would i give prize to myself. i can buy as many domains i want. i dnt need to join contests. lol. i dont mean to be boastful :/ --- it is better if ur entry is working for both IE and FF. --- this contest is a chance for the domain and especially to learn how to make a good tweaking of your codes. you gain from experience :D --- did i mention that premade layouts is not allowed in my contest? or i dnt have to mention it coz i said in my rules that entries must be original :D --- are u tired of reading this long post? so what? hahaha :lol:

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-13 11:08:59)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys use the code below as a guide on footer =D Like this right... <">
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. ur code is so long. i was trying to shorten it but im too lazy to do it. haha.. you can modify your script like inserting a css style inside ur script and then add a class attribute or id inside the div in your script. hahaha so you can shorten the font element if i will use that code, i will not use overflow auto for that.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ omg ephe will join =D I think winning is easy for him :rolleyes:
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ephemeral I have tried that using <script language="php"></script> and <script src=""></script> and it doesnt work. The only thing I can do is to use multiple iframe. huhuhuhu!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

his code is not php. it's js <script src="ephescode.js"></script> i haven't tried iframes inside iframes. is that ok?

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-07-13 19:51:39)

black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I have double posted my entry. I accidentally hit the submit button when I'm working on my post. Sorry for that :( [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it's alright. i already fix it up. =)
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks a lot!! Wheeew! :) [/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Me wanna join. Me wanna join lol. Wait for my entry haha..[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice! i will wait for ur entry emokid! :D
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

keep joining and ill keep updating :crybaby:
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wooww!! Contest!! also the Price!! Wowowow!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][u]RULES[/u][/b]: 1. Type in [b]English[/b]. Automatic deletion of post if not it is typed in English. 2. Please avoid [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b] and maintain forum [b]etiquette[/b]. 3. Include t

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:04

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy