• ARCHIVES 
  • » this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

Pages: 123

this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

it reminds me of "the ordertaker" by parokya ni edgar... it's their version of chop suey... :D next is... boston by augustana...
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

reminds me of an old friend of mine. T.T i miss her now.. :cry::cry::cry: [b]FALL TO PIECES BY AVRIL LAVIGNE[/b]? :]]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i remember my boyfriend.. hmm miss him. :cry: [b]i don't wanna miss a thing by nina?[/b]

Last edited by -jaja07- (2008-10-31 10:37:22)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ our neighbor i think =D v realize by colbie caillat?
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]:arrow:i remember my [b]dog[/b]:D:D[/align][/b] [align=center][b]:question:lips of an angel by hinder[/b][/align]
x4teen.4everx
» n00b
1969-12-31

ex-bestfriend. yea we`re celebrating 3months of headturnings. aww :( the man who can`t be moved - the script. :)
ayanchuchi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]reminds me of my bLockmates. :cry: how about, :arrow: tell me where it hurts by mymp?[/b]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i remember my ex-crush. lol. [b]ON TOP OF THE WORLD by BOYS LIKE GIRLS[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i remember Karen Carpenters. :lol: [b] What doyou remember when you hear the song :thumbsdown: The All-Star diaries-a skylit drive[/b]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahw., haven't heard that yet.. this : All that Ive got - The used.
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=krizshy]ahw., haven't heard that yet.. this : All that Ive got - The used.[/quote] I remember "the girl that i loved, i used to breathe her in but she just spill my blood"-(figuratively)that is her song actually and became my fave song after she left.. Ever Fallen in Love by Thursday
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a ps2 game (i think that's a game soundtrack) v that's what you get - paramore
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weeh.. i remember my schoolmate she sang that in a battle of a band how bout awake by secondhand serenade?
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..oh! 1 of my favorites... ..i rmember my present love.. ..lolz!.. ..how abt my heart by paramore?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weeh... it reminds me of my broken heart... weeeh.. how bout i caught fire by the used?
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haven't heard that. tonight by fm static. :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#238E23][font=century Gothic]my brother..he reli love dat song..^_^[/color][/font] [color=#8C1717][font=century Gothic][b]why-avril lavigne[/b][/color][/font]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-12-24 09:12:12)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm..never heard of it!..waaaa. how bout [b]fall for you[/b] by secondhand serenade?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my classmates. :eh::thumbsup: how about [b]Vulnerable[/b] - [i]Secondhand Serenade[/i]?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Long lost friend. :O How bout .. Magasin - Eraserheads ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:56

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy