• ARCHIVES 
  • » this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

Pages: 123

this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

muska
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

i remember about that's video clip!!! :D:D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

^:D how bout[b] i'll be [/b] - edwin mccain?
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I remember my best friend :cool: how 'bout disturbia-rihanna?? :D:D:D:D:D [img]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/KrishnaJeanne/waha.gif[/img]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i remember kimmy, she always sings that. hmm. how about decode my paramore?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i remember my beloved evil crush :| how about [b]My heart[/b] by Paramore?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i remember my friend [i]sazza[/i] how about [u]Cancer[/u] by MCR ?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ i remember the tears that fell from my eyes upon hearing that song... :crybaby::crybaby: how about [b]All That I've Got[/b] by The Used..?
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]uhm, it makes me wanna hear it again~ how about, false pretense by the red jumpsuits apparatus??[/b]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i remember my classmate deslie ann how about decode of paramore?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ remember me of my cousin, rawi~ Err~~ 7things by Miley~??
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i remember 7things music video.:D -Forever by Chris Brown?
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url] I REMEMBER DANCING W/MY CRUSH!! HOW BOUT?? [b]7 THINGS!!??[/b] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1252/1252482a4qhv84f1t.gif[/img][/url]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b]reminds me of Nick Jonas. :D how about : [b]T-shirt[/b] by [i]Shontelle[/i]?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy