• ARCHIVES 
  • » this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

Pages: 123

this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts in. . then the person who posted must put another song, example: person #1:song 1 person #2: i remember blah blah blah. . . .song #2 person #3 i remember . . . . you can put any song here, any genre, ok? to all mods:if there's a thread similar to this , you can lock this, ok? hehe i'm first "what do you remember when you hear the song "i don't love you."?
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

i remember about a black guy and a white gurl. . .:lol: ----------- what do you remember when you hear the song :arrow: "irreplaceable " :question: :eh:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

beyonce's moves with "to the left to the left" ;) what do you remember when you hear this: CHASING CARS (snowpatrol)
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i remember my brother., he lurves to sing that song.. :mad: :arrow: what do you remember when you hear the song 'wait for you' by elliot yamin
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]'wait for you' by elliot yamin::American idol[/i] ------------ [b] :arrow: what do u remember when u hear 'how to save a life' by the fray?(luv this song!!)[/b]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i remmeber MTV.. whch i seen its first vid.. -- Id Rather - Luther Vandross
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i remember that song during rainy days. =| - - - - :arrow: what do you remember when you hear the song, [b]"baby come back" by Player[/b]?? ([i]one of the ost's of transformers movie[/i])
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i remember watching that movie with my classmates... _____________________________________________ what do you remember when you hear the song [b]just so you know by jesse mccartney...[/b]
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i remmber Paul Mccartney :) -- what do you remember hearing this song, [b]Pigface[/b]-greyhounds
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i remember a dog.. i dont know why.. what comes into your mind when you hear the song "HOT-avril lavigne"
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fire.. :D what do you remember when you hear this song>>[b] tnx for the memories [/b]by fall out boys
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i remember may '07 (i saw the vid on holy thurs at trl), when we returned here form our province what do you remember when you hear the song [b]i'm like a lawyer with the way i'm always trying to get you off [/b]- fall out boy
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I remember the times with my clasmeyts.. :lol: ------------------------------------------------------------- What do you remember when you hear the song [b]I live my life for you - Firehouse[/b]? ;]
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i.remember my classmates
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wher is the song?? hmm.. what do you remember if you hear [b]helena- My Chemical Romance[/b]??
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm .. i remember of its video clip :) what do u remember if u hear [b]jordin sparks ~ tattoo[/b] ?
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i remember about my sister singing it and playing it like ROCK! it rockz! hahaha what do you remember about the song This Is Me- Demi Lovato And Joe Jonas - Camp Rock?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I remember myself playing that song over and over again. What do you remember about the song disturbia-rihanna
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]It reminds me of our Contest :D Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade :]][/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ It makes me remember my ex girlfriend. =| Next [b]Chop Suey by System Of A Down?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this thing is simple, first ther person above you will gonna tell a song, and the person who will post next must put the things he/she remember when he/she hear the song that the person above you puts

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy