• ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Pages: 123

i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where the hell did you get that opinion?, i know you see my friendster page and i know that the one inside of that friendster page is a girl right? i created that page not to become her but to give it to her someday that friendster page, and i hope she can be able to see that someday. i just want to reply back that person who change my caption, and have a talk here :midfinger:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-06 21:46:22)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

cip.. calm down friend.. who is that gurl?? and what caption do you mean??
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Woaw? :| What happened here? Are you referring to the caption below your avatar? If your caption was edited, that can only be a moderator right? [i]Okay, I'm not sure if members can change other member's captions.[/i] :/ Looks like someone already took advantage of the feature. :|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah.. that was messy.. anyway.. who could be that person? if he or she is a mod.. tsk tsk.. i think that would be imposible.. hmhm.. :crybaby:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think admin had to do something about it, they just change it if they want. someone change my caption to [i]Bading ako[/i] (means a gay) and my location to [i]Hell[/i] im not a gay you better know that before you change it, that person was not have a good characteristic. :midfinger:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-06 14:55:25)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah I believe it's a mod, sad to say. :| I don't think members can change other members User CP info.
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are two possibilities.. 1. Some Mods change it or 2. You forgot to log it out or someone uses your account.. hmmm.. think.. =3
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! that's messed up... maybe that someone must be really angry to you... [quote]there are two possibilities.. 1. Some Mods change it or 2. You forgot to log it out or someone uses your account.. hmmm.. think.. =3[/quote] ^ possible... hmmn
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. =| =| I hate to hear this one.. =| I think Padme is right.. :) =) Bro [b]cip6192[/b]...Please be patient.. :) =) We mods will solve this problem.. :) :)
admin
» FTalkManiac

cip6192, are you usually accessing friendstertalk from your own pc at home, or from public pc like in school / internet cafe?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im using my own PC to access friendstertalk, its just happen this last night only, sorry if i dont have any proof to show here but as all i can see it really changes my caption :doubt: please do something about it because i dont wanna happen this to others.

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-06 18:17:38)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

phew.. who could that be?? tsk tsk.. good thing i hav my own laptop.. huhu :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How rude of him/her.. guess he/she's kinda mad at you
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. maybe your devil avatar changed your caption. hahaha... kidding. just chill man, it wouldn't be like that if there's a problem between u and that person. u can ask the malaysians if they did that to u. hahaha.. just kidding again. they cant speak tagalog :lol:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. maybe your devil avatar changed your caption. hahaha... kidding. just chill man, it wouldn't be like that if there's a problem between u and that person. u can ask the malaysians if they did that to u. hahaha.. just kidding again. they cant speak tagalog :lol:[/quote] huh?? :o :o :o are you refering someone like me? :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: I didnt know that mods can edit the member's caption...huhuhu :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. really? i ddnt knew that too until last week or two. :lol: im just kidding about the malaysians bro. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I admit I changed some caption of [b]"Bad"[/b] Members/Users with captions that contains words that disregard the rules and regulations but... I assure you I do not change caption of others without the prior understanding of the user. Who ever changed his caption please [b]"DO"[/b] do that again and please [b]"DO"[/b] drag us down and ruin or reputations.[i] (Sarcastic)[/i] :evil: :evil: I hate ingrates and abhor people who takes advantage of other people. :wallbash:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-06 21:24:32)

dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=eehjhay]lol. maybe your devil avatar changed your caption. hahaha... kidding. just chill man, it wouldn't be like that if there's a problem between u and that person. u can ask the malaysians if they did that to u. hahaha.. just kidding again. they cant speak tagalog :lol:[/quote] huh?? :o :o :o are you refering someone like me? :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: I didnt know that mods can edit the member's caption...huhuhu :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] yeach bro mods have a power to edit it the questions is why did that mods changed his caption? like aRies04991 said... hm...
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what's happening? I wanna know who that moderator is? He is considered as a moderator yet he did that. He should be a model to members. =|
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

GOSSH! i can't even believe a mod can do that??!! tsskkk tsskk tskk...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 12 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy