• ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Pages: 123

i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

^ Really? can't remember it :retard:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

It's blur but 100% you mention a name plus adict terms :lol: you hahh you have short term memory, drink milk okay :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I don't drink milk sorry.. milkshake is ok :D maybe your talking about chester
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I think thats it! Thanks for my adict hints, you remembeer it :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. we're already off-topic. @topic: who could be that mod? it's not me ok :)
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol what's that.. y r u including my neym.. =D @topic.. like admin said.. maybe some scripts can do that things
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]+1 for xavier hehe[/quote] tnx.. but for what?? :o
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!! what had happened here?? fighting?? emm.. thats rly bad thing happened to you cip.. if it's rly mod did that,plz be [b]professional[/b].. we cant [b]blame[/b] anyone the way we like.. :arrow: just keep up good work here for mod..we're all sharing informations and knowledge here..so give some respects to the other members.. [b]have a nice day.. :D [/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Respect is the most important here in this situation :thumbsup:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hmm.. what a surprising situation... all i know is that a moderator can change the caption of your siggy... i don't know if they can also change your location like what you've said earlier... just wait for the action of admin for this matter...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:03

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy