• ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Pages: 123

i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Who ever it was.. please be professional. :| You're a moderator here not a regular member --act like one.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

[quote=dj_dhey][quote=feruzz][quote=eehjhay]lol. maybe your devil avatar changed your caption. hahaha... kidding. just chill man, it wouldn't be like that if there's a problem between u and that person. u can ask the malaysians if they did that to u. hahaha.. just kidding again. they cant speak tagalog :lol:[/quote] huh?? :o :o :o are you refering someone like me? :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: I didnt know that mods can edit the member's caption...huhuhu :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] yeach bro mods have a power to edit it the questions is why did that mods changed his caption? like aRies04991 said... hm...[/quote] yeah..I'm curious too....who's changed his caption? and one more thing is that's not me :paranoid: :paranoid:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think we must end this, i hope that person learned how to be on his/her rank :midfinger: look at you self first, know if it is wrong or not, think first before you do something like that =| just dont mess up again for the sake of Friendstertalk im just an addict, change you own user cp, and know what you rank is :smoke:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-07-07 04:04:33)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wierd?? Maybe your Devil's Side change it?! ohh I mean are you in the effect of alcohol or drugs on that moment?! Well I'm just assuming possibilities!! Maybe you're the one change it?!
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^lol im not drinking and smoking :lol: im not a crazy one to change my own caption to [i]bading ako[/i] and my location to [i]hell[/i] some here notice that too, i change my new caption just after that stupid changes happen in my caption. please just end this conversation, theres nothing we can do about it i hope it will not happen to you and to the other members here, we will make Friendstertalk in the top not in the last.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ have you ever had a fight with a mod or [i]before[/i] that person became a mod?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This incident sure is weird. =| A girl eh? Hmm..
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]This incident sure is weird. =| A girl eh? Hmm..[/quote] wew.. :D :D Are you sure about it bro charles?? =) =|
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Well, not really. But cip6192 mentioned on his post that it was a girl. Or maybe i misread something. :)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ Well, not really. But cip6192 mentioned on his post that it was a girl. Or maybe i misread something. :)[/quote] wew.. :D :D Ouw..ic..ic.. =) =) I'm so curious with this messing up.. =| =|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

calmdown bro. we will do an action about this. maybe one of our co-mod`s do this. but we dont know if your also playing in a computer shop. hmm. =|

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-07-08 02:02:20)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmhm... cip and i are good friends here.. and i admit that he is nice.. i dont think so that he has enemies or such thing... but, i think its not a big deal though.. haha.. curse that mod!! nyahahahaha.. kidin.. =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

we dont want flamming here. we know that we cant trace who did that. just be careful next time. avoid arguments etc. so we might as well move on.
admin
» FTalkManiac

Probably a plugin or additional script is needed to log moderator actions toward member's profile. I don't know whether this is possible though.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]we dont want flamming here. we know that we cant trace who did that. just be careful next time. avoid arguments etc. so we might as well move on.[/quote] He's right. Might as well move on, since we cant do anything about this for now. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i just notice this now. maybe that person is making fun of you. and since ftalk currently doesn't have plugins to detect the culprit, you just have to move on, and punch him/her in the eye. hehe. kidding too. :D i hope the culprit won't do it again, i might be the next victim. :wasted: toinks.
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

+1 for xavier hehe
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]This incident sure is weird. =| A girl eh? Hmm..[/quote] wew.. :D :D Are you sure about it bro charles?? =) =|[/quote] Who is Charles?!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FoRsAkEnKiD is chales and I am vito lolx :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ahh ok thank you sir Vito :lol: If I am not mistaken, I think ading Nix called me Charles when I received his off message in YIM before?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i didn't see the changes of my caption i've just notice it later night, i dont want this to have an enemy, but before you change my caption just think about it, did you know me very well?, and where t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy