• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Pages: 12344

Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Yep.. I believe in that... :eh: :thumbsup: ... faith can only make past into [b]present...[/b]

Last edited by bernadeth_hd8 (2007-07-15 04:31:52)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

:arrow: can be and cannot. depends upon who's that past that you're expecting to be in the present. =) he may be ur present but you can be his past.
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not all the times i guess... but when you say 'past can be present' as a possibility regardless of other factors.. .. then i agree...
mrnycguy46
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya it can happen mybe dat thing is what the call deja vu....
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u never know what will happen next!.
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][b]past is a guide for present..remember this..[/b][/u]
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bernadeth_hd8]Yep.. I believe in that... :eh: :thumbsup: ... faith can only make past into [b]present...[/b][/quote] i'm with bernadeth..its all up to faith..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it can be happen of course, just look around or watch telenovelas. Hahaha... but in my experience, I dont think so. We haven't been together again yet. Let's see. hahaha
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, it could happen
Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not sure and dunno how..
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

have you guys ever heard the saying " history repeats itself " hehehe
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Why not? :)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]"Some people believe that without history, our lives amount to nothing. At some point we all have to choose: do we fall back on what we know, or do we step forward to something new? It's hard not to be haunted by our past. Our history is what shapes us... what guides us. Our history resurfaces time after time after time. So we have to remember sometimes the most important history is the history we're making today."[/i]-grey's anatomy =(
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

past is always the past and can never be the present... learn to our pasts and lets live for the present to prepare to the future
gbet21
» n00b
1969-12-31

the reason it is called 'past' because it can never be present. ;]

Last edited by gbet21 (2007-08-09 21:28:25)

oneminuteofsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

past is past :paranoid: present is present different spelling different meaning.

Last edited by oneminuteofsilence (2007-08-10 06:33:10)

Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me, if you really are meant to each other faith will lead you..
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i totally belive in it. =) i've experienced this. a LOT. lol. ;)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:53

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy