• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Pages: 1234

Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

blueberry13
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

wahy n0t?? :eh:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

[quote=oneminuteofsilence]past is past :paranoid: present is present different spelling different meaning.[/quote] agree!.. =) past is past..&& ders nothing you can do to make it present again... juz lyk an old photograph...you can never make it new again...maybe you can but cant give its real texture anymore...
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends,, duhh
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yea, i do believe in that before, cuz i usually get back with my ex bf's or sumthin, cuz i thought that its kinda better that havin a new one, u kno.. cuz if u'd be havin a new bf or sumthin, its like u gotta get to kno him && evrythin u kno.. those kinda stuff,.. know, im not into this anymore, i just got sick && tired with gettin back with one of my "ex bf's" soo yea, ryt now im into meetin new ppl && gettin to kno them better.. hehe..[/b]
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Past is what led you to the present.
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah past is past.. but I dunno if past can be present..
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote='[zuBie]'][quote=bernadeth_hd8]Yep.. I believe in that... :eh: :thumbsup: ... faith can only make past into [b]present...[/b][/quote] i'm with bernadeth..its all up to faith..[/quote] me too .. ahehe
dizzy_head2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

i believe, my past is my present relationship now.. :thumbsup: i did not expect he will comeback to my life again, but it happend. and IAM HAPPY :lol:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]whow..,definitely yes..,it can be present ur past!! but its up 2 u if u want or its destiny.... :eh: [/i]
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

believe in it.. cause it's happend to me a lot...
mystic_witch
» n00b
1969-12-31

dunno.. never happenned to me... i think we should move on and let's leave the past we don't want behind... we must always move forward.. [img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/witch_craft0612/emo_girl.jpg[/img] take me as i am... EMO...
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in between..[b]yes[/b]...because the certain events may happen [b]no[/b]..but not with the same person...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> yah.. i believe in that.. because if you two are meant to be, then it will happen.. =) [/b]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

by the time he let me go.. he'll never win me back forever.
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] why not, past is our shadow to face the future or maybe in present=)[b][/b]
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunnu.. :lol: :wallbash:
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes..i dont know the reason..but i agree:lol:
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno.. memories make it complicated
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]maybe for others it can be...but...uhmmm...for me, it can't be....[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]past is past, present is present... but there is also a saying "Past repeats itself"...... think about it... [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:27

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy