• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Pages: 1234

Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

uh-huh..=) "the past is the key to the present"
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

waa... haha.. that's what i just said to my classmates who hates her previous crush.. haha.. she keeps on saying.. past is past... past is past.. to shut her mouth up i said... yah right, past is past but past can be your present. hahaha... umm.. think so.. coz memoris keep coming back.. cant help it!
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont know..? ehe maybee yes or maybe no maybe both.. ehe
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah,, past is past.. and sometimes past teach us and made us realize things.. and past also help us to correct the mistakes we've done so that we eill avoid it nxt time for the new present ..:D but we dunno,, sometimes all the past can be in the present also.=). nothing is possible..;)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]expect the unexpected.. [/b] no one knows.. :)
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i really believe in it. experienced it many times.
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe? there are tyms that it happens,there are also that doesnt..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

no i think past is always be in past..never can be in present
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dunno..XD hehe sorry that's what i think
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's possible that past can happen in the present again. Unless you totally left your past and faced ur present. =) But still, unexpected things may happen. If we feel like past is happening again, we tend to do something to make the past from happening again, agree? =|
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope for me..i dnt believe n dat..^^ coz if past is past..jz let d past go and face d present.. it can affect ur relationship with ur present/current bf.. so jz let it go and forget about dem...
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i do believe in that,,, though ive never experience that,,but still i guess this is true,,
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

maybe. just maybe.. =) lul. i dont know..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i answered no coz i dont want anything to do with my past...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: nope... i think past is really past.. just learn from it and let go.

Last edited by gengskie (2008-06-11 22:02:52)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Of course Yes... because... "History repeats itself.." =|
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yahh. thats what happening in me right now..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: sure! y not ayt? if they still have a chance nd still love each other den go! :) der's nothing wrong with that! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm.. past are general formula's on how to get an accurate answers to ur present. hahaha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Can or can't b, it depends though. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just heard it from my classmate last year. haha :D well. what do you think guys? do you believe in that? :penguin:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:58

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy