• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I

Pages: 1

[quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I

Mr.Quigs
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I

[quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I do not fear death...for death is quick, easy, and painless..... It is dying I fear,for it does not only hurt oneself,but also the people you love...[/align] [b]Prologue[/b] Batangas,Philippines (yr. 2248) We ran,ran from the guns,the cannons, and the blood shed. My mom and I hold on to my brother for his feet could not keep up. My dad was at the back,watching for anyone who might attack or ambush us. In front of us was an open field,no trees to cover us from the choppers and planes from above. "Keep moving!" my dad yells,shooting a pursuer who foolishly came out of his hiding spot,thinking he could get us."Chase,carry Alec and run to the safe houses as fast as you can!" I did as I was told,pulling my little brother to my back with the help of my mom. We were in the middle of the field now. Sooner or later,I'll see the roofs of the safe houses,the only problem is that my feet were starting to fail me. "There they are!" Alec yells and points forward. I tried to reply but the only sound that came out of my mouth was a groan. We got in,finally. My mom came shortly after. We went inside one of them. I set Alec down and rush to the door,looking for any possible crack that I can look through. Luckily,I found one,and as I looked through,I ask: "Where's dad?" "He's coming" my mom says,but when I turn back to look at her face,I only saw worry and fear. I look through the crack again,and this time I saw my dad,running,a smile on his face telling me everything will be alright. But I knew well enough that it was too good to be true. My dad was just a few more feet from us,from safety when a gun was fired,its gun shot near enough to make me think that I was hit. The next thing I saw made tears form in my eyes. My dad was lying on the floor,dead. I went to my mom and hugged her. Somehow she knew what I didn't want to know and hugged me back as I felt tears drop down on my dirty and grimy shirt. Suddenly,I remembered Alec,he was sitting there,sleeping with a smile on the hard,wooden floor. I don't disturb him because the news that I would tell him once he awakes would wipe that smile off his face a quickly as my dad was,unfortunately,shot to his death. [spoiler]zupp,ako nananaman,let's hope na ito,di ko aabandon....summer na eh,wlng gnagawa so tgnan nlng ntin..hehe :faint: anywayz,some info lng ung place dto and time as taas....this happened shortly after world war 3 ung speakerr c Chase Mendoza....mag aad nlng aq ng pic kng may mahanap aq... pki sbi nlng kung di mganada....papalitan ko poh,tnx :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by Mr.Quigs (2010-04-29 08:28:15)

PurpleSkittles
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I

update! :D
Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I

cno na ung nka bsa ng hunger games??

Last edited by Mr.Quigs (2010-04-08 10:08:30)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Mr.Quigs;#3513955;1270646622]cno na ung nka bsa ng hunger games??[/quote] Speak English Please. Oh yeaah, I readt Hunger Games and that was an awesome book! Hihi, wow, I love your story. Inspired by Hunger Games, eh? Is there Hunger Games here too? Lolsssss XDDD Update pleaseee ^^
Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 1[/b] Pampanga,Philippines (yr. 2250) 2 years later I wake up,knowing that today was another day of school and work. Ever since the war started,everything I believed in shattered into a million pieces. My home,my COMPLETE family,mt future...gone. :( I know you're in the past,reader,but if I could,I would bring you here,and you would see what why I'm not an optimistic person about what I believe in. I search the bed for anything to cover my face from the sun's light,but instead I grab the hand of my brother Alec. Alec,so young and innocent. I don't even know if he understands everything that has been happening. He's only 7,me,13 and we're already trapped in this warfare. I get up and cover my brother with a blanket on our sorry excuse for a bed. :facepalm: I dress up,saving the water for Alec. I just brush my teeth,wash my face, and fix my hair. I go downstairs after wards and see my mother,staring at nothing but air. After my father's death,she went in shock,and soon,she went into a comma. She's fine now though,but she hardly does anything. She just eats,sleeps, and rests. The last time I heard her talk was at least three days ago. I grab a piece of stale bread,on of the few foods we have left in this house. I kiss my mom on the forehead before leaving. No reaction from her whatsoever. :| As soon as I get out of the house,I take a bite out of my bread and look around. I live here,in the Philippines,division 7 of it to be exact. It was once a beautiful,tropical country. Now,it's just a forgotten country,divided into divisions,controlled by the Heart. The Heart is the main division here,it's the division that speaks for our country,oh wait,let me rephrase that,it's the division that LIES for our country. It keeps on saying that we,re organized or we can handle our own problems,but truth be told,we're not organized. There are a lot of street fights,criminals, and people are dying every other day because of hunger. We also can't handle our own problems. I know,I know, a lot of people say that they can,but deeply,inside them,they know that they need help. I'm not gonna lie,because I myself know all that I say is true. Here in the future,reader,if this happens to you too,good luck....you're gonna need it. As I walk,I am approached by my classmate,Jess. She's the most popular girl in our class,also the prettiest,when we were younger (and everything was still fine) I was stupid enough to ask her out,go figure. :heart2: Now,we just laugh about it,but honestly,I really really like her =3 "Hey Chase,walk with me?" she asks flashing her smile that can brighten up my day. "Uh....um....s-s-sure" great,I stutter,what a move Chase...:facepalm:I don't usually do these stuff in front of a girl,but there was just something about her that makes me nervous. Something about her that makes me forget all my problems,and that something about her makes me happy and cheerful even in the saddest of days. :hug: There was only silence as we walked,but then she said something that changed my life forever...guess what it was...:xp [spoiler][b]PurpleSkittles[/b] : tnx for reading even if I abandoned a lot of stories before....i'm planning on continuing the girl and the book :D [b]Oniongurl[/b] : tnx for liking the story. The plot of the story is like hunger games,but different in a way...you have to read it to know. :p [b]To the other people[/b] : give the story a try,i'm sure you'll like it :) By the way,does anyone know where I can get a banner??? :eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Mr.Quigs (2010-04-13 01:12:13)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Mr.Quigs;#3521177;1271133525]Oniongurl : tnx for liking the story. The plot of the story is like hunger games,but different in a way...you have to read it to know. :p[/quote] Ohh. I see. Ahaha. [quote=Mr.Quigs;#3521177;1271133525]By the way,does anyone know where I can get a banner??? :eh:[/quote] You can search at [url]http://deviantart.com[/url]. I usually get my banners for stories there ;DD [hr] Anyways.. Wow, I really like how you write stories. You have unique plots, and how you write it is so cool. Update please~ Btw, continue [b]Girl and The Book[/b]. I love that story too.
huggable_kc
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice .. want more! wow ! new.. is it love story or war story ?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow, nice! :thumbsup: Gonna wait for the updates :yes:
Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 2[/b] Aguinaldo Academy (7 : 30 am) "Wanna hang out?" she said. (wenk wenk...she didn't say what you thought she would...didn't you? :lol2:) "Uhh...um," I swallowed hard,was I hearing right? the prettiest girl I've ever seen just asked me out...wait,shouldn't I be the one to ask her out?? figures. =| "Sure," I finally say,later,after school. Once I got inside the classroom though,my luck dropped to zero. "What do you mean classes are canceled?!?!" :aaa: I ask almost screaming. "Mr. Mendoza,please keep your voice down," my teacher says "because of an even involving the war, students 12 above are required to study only Grammar and Language,English of course,for two hours,the rest of school hours will be used for training,is it clear now?" I can see the impatience in her eyes,I knew that she already explained this before by just listening to the tone of her voice,and I also know that she's not very enthusiastic about explaining it again. :disgust: "No it's not clear," I say again,my voice lowering. "What event do you mean,is it like a holiday,cuz' I would prefer it if it would be canceled." The only reason why I didn't want for this to happen was because we weren't suppose to start training until our 3rd year high school. I know that you,reader,must think "training,this is interesting,might be fun too," but trust me,I saw the older kids train,and it wasn't a very good thing for children my age. Long story short,training is learning to kill so that we can defend ourselves from foreigners who may be plotting murder. :disgust: "Mr. Mendoza,if you do not stay silent,I will personally bring you to the principal's office," I sit down and glared at her. "Rebels," she says "Rebels from different countries,and yes,also from here," she says while looking at my class Anna who was just about to raise her hand :wave: "have escaped together to a small island. They are a group of people who have gathered together to think of how to end the war. No one knows who they are so they could still easily go back in to their home countries,thus,learning the secrets,plans,defenses,fighting styles, and strategies of their country. After,they go back to the island and share information. They were soon able to compile everything they know in a computer hidden in the island." "But can't we just,you know,sneak in and copy the files in the computer?" my classmate,and also best friend Justin asks. (Justin Beadles,by the way,is American,his family just changed citizenship a few years ago "A lot of countries,including ours,have tried,but they could not locate the computer." my teacher replies sadly. =( "But,what does that have to do with this?" I ask,my patience draining quickly. "I'm getting to that," my teacher says giving me the shut-up-or-else look "the rebels didn't know what to do with the information and they knew that more and more countries will try to infiltrate their new home as long as they have the file. Soon,they decided that they should just give the information to another country,therefore,automatically,giving them the advantage in the war." "This still doesn't explain the-" I begin to say but my classmate,Justin (he was sitting beside me) elbowed me in the ribs. Yeow!! :poke: "But,they couldn't decide on which country to give the file too,so they made a tournament called the Peace Wars. (cheesy name right? :xp) The Peace Wars is a tournament for children 12 to 18. Three children are chosen to fight in an island,discovered yet again by the rebels,to the death. But they made it more difficult than it has to be,only one should be left standing,which means that allies will have to kill each other as well." [spoiler][b]oniongurl[/b] : tnx,okay,i'm gnna see if i'm gnna be able to continue the girl and the book,just not now cuz i'm too sleepy to think..hehe and tnx for the site by the way,it helped a lot :D [b]huggable_kc[/b] : tnx..it's actually both...haha :xp [b]dweller[/b] : here's another update then :) Invite as many people as you can to read this,haha,jowk,but feel free to do so is you wanna Note : Banner is at the top,is it okay? or do I have to change it??:/[/spoiler]

Last edited by Mr.Quigs (2010-04-16 03:28:52)

micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool. :> Especially the banner. I love it. :) thumbs uppp! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 3[/b] Aguinaldo Academy (9 : 30) 2 hours later I walk in the locker room after the Grammar and Language class to change into the training clothes,which is just a t-shirt with a vest which was kinda hard and also thick,a pair of jeans, and rubber shoes. While changing,Justin approaches me,carrying his clothes on one hand and his training gear in the other. so he was half naked. (don't worry reader,half naked means he was still wearing boxer shorts and an undershirt ;)) "What do you think they'll have us do?" he asks,his blond hair shaking because he himself was also shaking. I've got to be honest with you reader,even if Justin was like me,and by me,I mean not that popular,he had looks that made me jealous. (and I also want to make it clear that just because I told you he had looks means I'm gay...just informing you :yes:) "I dunno,maybe like gym,you know,running laps,rock climbing,swimming,long monkey bars,the usual." I reply,though I wasn't really sure myself. "Yeah,maybe,maybe,so,um,got a partner yet?" "A what?!" nobody told me about partners. "Yeah,weren't you listening when Ms. Jackie told us that we had to pick a partner,and by the way,since the number of boys and girls in our class is equal,you'll have to pick a girl as a partner. "What?! who's yours then?" "May" "May?? woah dude,how'd you get her to be your partner?" May was like,the second cutest girl in class,next to Jess. :o "I dunno,it happened real quick,one minute I was like,woah,we have to pick girls as our what? and the next minute,May asked me to be my partner,maybe it's a girl thing?" "Yep,maybe she likes you," I'm not usually good with this love stuff,but a guy can guess,can he? :D "Maybe she does," and with that,he walks away forgetting that I was there. I'm dead :x_x:,coach was already telling us to go with our partners,and I'm the only one who stood still cuz' I didn't have one. The moment that the my classmates got settled, I looked around,where was my partner? "Sorry I'm late coach,it's just me and this suit don't work well together," I turn around,and I saw Jess,wait a sec,Jess?! :O I thought that by now that she had a partner,namely Nick,who was after her the moment he saw her. "Alright then," coach said,ignoring Jess "now that everybody's got there partners,follow me." As we walk,I whisper to Jess "I thought Nick was your partner,like always?" "I didn't say I liked being his partner,all he ever does is stare at me,and besides,I have someone else I want to be partners with,and lucky me cuz' I got my wish." I couldn't help but stare at her,Jess,the girl who I didn't usually spend time with,the girl who every boy in my class wanted to date,was MY partner...SCORE!!! :d But,like I said 2 hours ago,my luck was already down to zero. Turns out,what we did in gym was nothing compared to what we were gonna do. Coach led us to a part of the school I haven't seen before. The training room was full of targets,dummies,and harder courses. Coach gave us each a box full with weapons. (A dozen throwing knives, 2 swords,a small tube that extended to a javelin,a dozen arrows with a matching bow,and a net to be exact =|) "You and your partners will each record each others points while trying out all these weapons,I know that some of you will be newbies at this but others like Drake,Nick,Anna,Jess and Chase already know how to use some of these weapons. (Yep,as mad as it sounds,I have used a javelin as well as throwing knives before :yes:) Now,there are a lot of courses to try so no fighting over one,if you were to late,wait patiently for your turn. Yoare given until 11 : 30 to train. After,you will take a 30 minute lunch break then after 10 minutes,you will continue till 3 : 00,you may go home then as soon as you give me your recording for the day." Coach then starts walking to the door "I'll check on you every once in awhile to make sure everything's fine,so go and start training,you'll need those skills if you get picked to fight in the Peace wars. The last thing I heard was the sound of the door closing. I knew that today was just the beginning of a very hard week. :no: [spoiler][b]micahgarcia[/b] : thanks Like the chapter......................cuz I didn't........no,no just kidding,i'm just messing with you :d hope you like it :D[/spoiler]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OHMY! IT WAS LIKE HUNGER GAMES BUT YOURS IS AWESOME TOO! Ahaha, sorry for that. I really got hyped up by your story, and oh, nice banner ;DD Kyaa~ Please update it. Ahaha, nice, nice, nice. You're now one of my fave authors here :excited:
BOOKWORM C3
» n00b
1969-12-31

update! :aaa::run::run2::excited::lala::lol3:
huggable_kc
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee nice two updates there ! .. uhm nice.. weapons? !!! wow !! nice banner btw !

Last edited by huggable_kc (2010-04-19 03:00:58)

Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 4[/b] Aguinaldo Academy (9 : 45) "Score!!" Jess screams as she quickly threw the net at the moving dummy then quickly throwing the javelin,knocking it's head off because of the force. "You're really good at this," I tell her as she goes to my side,so far she's got higher scores in everything except for sword play,I totally ruled in that part. "So,what else is left?" she asks. I check it again,I forgot about the dagger throwing. "Dagger throwing,let's go." We head to the dagger throwing area,which was apparently occupied by Nick and his partner,Katie. (third prettiest :lol:) Nick got two bulls eyes,two nines, and an eight on the board. He didn't notice us until we were close enough to hear him brag about how good he was. "Hey Jess,I bet you can't wait to switch partners cuz' we all know that I'm the best here,and of course,you're second,sooo.." :cool: Ugh,I hate it when he does that thing with his face,it's like he's so cool and we're all suppose to adore him,you know what I'm saying,right reader? :d "No,not really," Jess replies "I think Chase can do better,right Chase?" all eyes were on me,literally,it's like everyone in the room stopped doing what they were doing and looked when Jess signed me in the you-have-to-say-yes club. So,because if I did say no,I was gonna embarrass Jess,I said "Yeah,I'm sure I'll do waaay better." "Okay,but I'm not gonna be responsible if you embarrass yourself." Jess gave my the knives and I went to the standing point. Without thinking,I threw one knife and I got a 7....I'm at a bad start. :no: I looked at Jess,she was staring at me with no emotion. I then looked at Nick,he had a smug smile that made me want to beat him more than ever. I aimed at the bulls eye and threw. The knife hit the middle of the circle. I did it again and again,and soon I was down to one knife left,I had 37 pints so fa,I need just nine points to win this. I threw,and guess what,I missed,It went atop the target and hit the wall with a clang,I looked down disappointed. I knew it,I knew this would happen. But then,I heard everyone gasp, I looked at Jess,she was pointing the target. I looked and saw it. My mouth fell open. :O My knife,somehow bounced of the wall and hit bulls eye from behind. "Did you do that on purpose?" one voice said from the back,probably May's,Justin's partner,like I said before. I nodded without thinking,I was to stunned to think at the moment,but then I analyzed the question and stopped nodding. "Really?" Nick said "prove it." he gave me a knife and backed away. identities "I-I" I didn't know what to do,so I did what everyone else would do (well,what most of us people would do anyway) I aimed,I threw it and I heard the it clang,it hit the wall,bounced back and landed on a nine,inches away from bulls eye,but still a nine. Nick just stared,but I can see it in his eyes that he wanted to make me do it again and again until I miss (that means one point for me!! :D) [b]11 : 30 am[/b] Lunch Break "How did you do that?" Justin asks me as I store my stuff in my bag. "I dunno,it just happened" I reply "But I thought you said you did it on purpose," "I lied," "Not cool dude," I shrug "So,it was by accident?" "Yup,most probably," "Oh,okay,oh guess what..." "What?" "I'm bored," I give him a noogie :run: [spoiler]For people who don't know what a noogie is [align=center][img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/noreene64/noogie-46989.jpg[/img][/align][/spoiler] I love Justin. He was like a brother to me,even if were different in a lot of ways. He was one of the people here who can actually make me smile even in the baddest of days. He had blond hair,black eyes and braces. He was as tall as me. Oh,he's also pure American,just transferred citizenship. (like I said before) Me,I'm tanned,black hair, and black eyes. I'm also half Filipino half Native American. (just sharing) Anyway,training continued then,nothing exciting happened,so there's nothing to tell anymore. When training was about to end,I suddenly remembered that I was still hanging out with Jess after school. (hope she remembers :eh:) [spoiler]Sorry guys,I couldn't think of wat to put in the end...i'll think of sumthing exciting to happen in the next chapter. It's also a short chapter...hehe :yes: Character Pics.....(are they okay?? :um:) [img]http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt155/skllpirates12457/Taylor_Lautner_Young_by_xkelseybels.jpg[/img] [b]Young Taylor Lautner as Chase Mendoza[/b] [img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/alliechickxo19/christianbeadles-1.jpg[/img] [b]Christian Beadles as Justin Beadles[/b] (haha,this guy is a friend of Justin Bieber,see where the name cam from? :p)[/spoiler]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha, nice update! Yayy, he threw it on the bull's eye then on the nine! Ahaha, back off Nick. Nice update, ( lols, did i say it already? ) and update it again! Nice pictures :excited:
Mr.Quigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Chapter 5[/b] School Grounds (3 : 00) I am sitting on the bench near the training building when Jess comes out. I approach her,almost asking my a question when she answers like she read my mind. "Yes I gave the our records for the day and I remember that we're hanging out," she smiles "You know,you gotta stop doing that," I say while we start walking "Doing what?" "Reading my mind," she gave me a friendly punch on the shoulder (which actually hurt at times :poke:) We are walking silently until Jess asks where we were going. I rack my brain on where to go on a first date, (I know,I know,because I'm the guy,I have to be the one who plans these things :invi:) but I couldn't think of anything. Fortunately I was saved by the bell,her cellphone rings. Unfortunately,the phone call wasn't a good one. "Yes Dad,I'll be home in a few," she looks at me with an apologetic look. She pocketed her phone. :( "It's okay,family is more important," I say,but it was halfheartedly. "I'll make it up to you,I swear," she says,and walks of. I was about to walk to when she came back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. :blush: I stopped and stared at her as she walked away. Man!! this was turning out better than I expected!! :xp [b]Home (3 : 15)[/b] When I got home,my mom is sitting in the kitchen (as always). Alec was in the room,drawing. "Hey Alec," I said smiling "Hey Chase,you're here!!" he gives me a hug. "Wow,you've grown taller," "Yup,I've grown a lot,In class,I'm not third tallest anymore,I'm 2nd," he flashes me a cheesy grin. "That's good,who's tallest?" "Ginny," he says as he continues drawing. "Jess' sister?" ":yes:" "Oh," I leave my bag on the bed and head for the bathroom,I smelled like sweat. As I shower I remember a happening a year ago,when we were settled here, (Mom was still speaking then.) Alec was playing with his friend outside. He was dared by his classmate to climb a tree. Of course he did,but he couldn't climb down. I tried to get him but I wasn't a tree climber. it was Nick who saved him. We were still friends then,but one day,he just when jerk-face on me. :| I'm walking to the room when the phone rings,I answer it anyway,even if I was only in a towel and it was freakin' cold. :-_-: "Hello,Chase here," "Hi Chase,I need to tell you something,please go here,asap,bye," the phone went dead. It was Jess. I look at the clock,it was 4 : 30,that's still early,right reader? I change quickly and head for the door when my mom speaks. Let me repeat MOM SPEAKS. :o "Where are you going?" she asks without emotion "Jess' place,it'll be quick," "Okay,have fun" she says as she stared at nothing again. When I got out,I whispered "That was.....weird" :| I was about to walk when I heard the door open. "I wanna come,I wanna come" Alec says,doing his big eye thing that I couldn't resist :O_O: (I dunno why though) "Alright,but when we get there,don't do anything stupid," I grin :D He grins back :d "Okay,I won't," I grab his hand and we both walk to Jess' house. [spoiler]Sorry guys,I was suppose to update yesterday,but internet crashed,and when it went on it was like,1 in the morning. So anywayz,here it is,the next chapter. :run::lol: I'm currently looking for sumone to play Alec,any suggestions?[/spoiler]

Last edited by Mr.Quigs (2010-04-27 22:03:19)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And that was a big cliffhanger. Whew. Lols, I find Alec soooo cutee~ :heart: Haha. Nice, nice. Uhm, can you PM me everytime you update? I don't really check the Literature Corner that much. ( I'm usually on the Non-English, LOLS. ) Update!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][img]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk110/hinata12chan123/Friendster%20Talk%20Banners/All__s_Fair_by_asunsetgoingdown.jpg[/img][/align][/quote] [align=center][b]SLASHED[/b] I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 10 queries - 0.425 second ]
Privacy Policy