• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete

the code may become obselete

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete

^i made it already dude.. nyahahaha.. =D check my profile.. sorry can tpost the code yet.. mine is a bit complicating.. :smoke:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@ xavierkym[/b] i like ur show/hide boxes... :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@kym you just used ads_2_3 as the main ID and put the add extra box in mainnav using the code of ekal/feruzz and applied the link on the 1st post on mainnav dom :eh: (just a guest) :eh:
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Huwaw!!![/b] Thnx For Sharing This Code :eh: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: This Code Is Cool Kuya
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol.. ephe.. of course.. its very obvious hehe.. but finally i perfect the show hid buttons at the commonbox headers.. might share it.. might not.. =D
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

just like to know how to add a show/hide button of my cbox, music station and profile viewers which is just an added sidebars? thanks in advance!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that's simple dude.. you need to put this one.. div tags and div id's <">then get the id.. so when u use it it goes like this <">I Hope you got it..

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-29 17:29:56)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=rhyme_w/out_reason][quote]@xiaverkym i think i saw this on your profile before and you put it in the headers of the boxes!.. hahaha.. that was cooler.. can u share that one bro?? hehe.. and by the way.. the trick is really awesome.. wow [quote]@feruzz ^ I use customize header tricks with a lil bit of DOM node object biggrin[/quote] [/quote] how is it? can u post the code?[/quote] it's simple....
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]that's simple dude.. you need to put this one.. div tags and div id's <">then get the id.. so when u use it it goes like this <">I Hope you got it..[/quote] thanks mate! helped a lot.
hananakanana
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [img]http://h1.ripway.com/xavegoi83/pix/spam.gif[/img] alert above haha @feruzz i like the draggable google ads in you page.. teach me dude.. :crybaby: by the way i got problems in this code in my comment box.. coz im using scrllable comment code.. my problem is when i click the button.. yes i hides.. but when i click it again it appears but my comment box is not scrollable anymore.. hmhm.. how come dude? :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-30 18:03:29)

masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

@xavierkym - i also have a scrollable comment and it's working fine. by the way, thanks for the tip on making a div id. @feruzz - thanks mate. your codes are really cool. don't know how many codes i got from you working on my profile. you can view my profile by clicking [url=http://www.friendster.com/pogszone]HERE[/url]. thanks again dude! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: cheers!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@masterjin ima using Firefox.. and its also happening in your profile.. eniweizz.. nice page dude..

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-30 18:38:35)

bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need help, can i also put show/hide button for google ads? this is my code... function show_hide(the_box) { if(document.getElementById(the_box)) { if(document.getElementById(the_box).style.display == 'none') { document.getElementById(the_box).style.display = 'inline'; } else { document.getElementById(the_box).style.display = 'none'; } } } var showhide; try { showhide = document.createElement("div"); }catch (e) { showhide = document.createElement("<div>"); } showhide.setAttribute("style","text-align:center;padding-top:5px"); showhide.innerHTML = "<div align='center' id='showhide'>"+ "<input type='button' value='AdsByGoogle' onClick=\"javascript:show_hide('content_adsbygoogle_1_1');\"></div>"; document.getElementById("navigation").parentNode.appendChild(showhide); the button showed but it doesn't hide the Ads when pressed... help me please? :crybaby:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@bluemango[/b] <">

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-30 20:09:51)

masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]@masterjin ima using Firefox.. and its also happening in your profile.. eniweizz.. nice page dude..[/quote] [b]@xavierkym[/b] - sorry about that. i browsed my profile just on ie. [b]@feruzz[/b] - we really need to fix this mate. hope you can have a solution the soonest possible time. thanks. [quote=bluemango]i need help, can i also put show/hide button for google ads? this is my code... function show_hide(the_box) { if(document.getElementById(the_box)) { if(document.getElementById(the_box).style.display == 'none') { document.getElementById(the_box).style.display = 'inline'; } else { document.getElementById(the_box).style.display = 'none'; } } } var showhide; try { showhide = document.createElement("div"); }catch (e) { showhide = document.createElement("<div>"); } showhide.setAttribute("style","text-align:center;padding-top:5px"); showhide.innerHTML = "<div align='center' id='showhide'>"+ "<input type='button' value='AdsByGoogle' onClick=\"javascript:show_hide('content_adsbygoogle_1_1');\"></div>"; document.getElementById("navigation").parentNode.appendChild(showhide); the button showed but it doesn't hide the Ads when pressed... help me please? :crybaby:[/quote] [b]@bluemango[/b] - just change your [b]'content_adsbygoogle_1_1'[/b] to [b]'content_ads_2_3'[/b]. cheers!

Last edited by masterjin (2007-07-30 20:16:37)

bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh thank you, thank you! xavierkym and masterjim! it's now working! =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ [url]http://h1.ripway.com/xavegoi83/pix/spam.gif[/url] alert above haha @feruzz i like the draggable google ads in you page.. teach me dude.. :crybaby: by the way i got problems in this code in my comment box.. coz im using scrllable comment code.. my problem is when i click the button.. yes i hides.. but when i click it again it appears but my comment box is not scrollable anymore.. hmhm.. how come dude? :wallbash:[/quote] I just made the code for hide & show the box...I dont even know about [b]scrollable comment box[/b] because it just working fine in my profile
masterjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=xavierkym]^ [url]http://h1.ripway.com/xavegoi83/pix/spam.gif[/url] alert above haha @feruzz i like the draggable google ads in you page.. teach me dude.. :crybaby: by the way i got problems in this code in my comment box.. coz im using scrllable comment code.. my problem is when i click the button.. yes i hides.. but when i click it again it appears but my comment box is not scrollable anymore.. hmhm.. how come dude? :wallbash:[/quote] I just made the code for hide & show the box...I dont even know about [b]scrollable comment box[/b] because it just working fine in my profile[/quote] it's working fine feruzz. we know that. the problem is if you have a scrollable box. i have 3 - moreabout, comments & media. try to view my profile. first you can see the scrollable boxes but when you press hide then show, the boxes are not scrollable anymore. hope you got it. just hoping you can try to fix this. thanks again.
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sir xavier can u tell me more about changing the button color?i don't get the first post.And about scroll box..i'm using it for more about me .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy