• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete

the code may become obselete

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete

@ burnok>>;) avoid double posting buddy...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-11 13:33:03)

burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

@lordheinz so sorry for that sir....i just got carried away...il try not to do it nx tym...ty sir for the reminder.. @kherminator thank you sir...its working! ok, il just give a :cake:...hihi...
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<">paste the code at the top of ur js file.. then, inside the onloadhandler, use this: [b]function onProfileLoad(){[/b] //<-- onloadhandler [quote][color=red]show_hide("content_0");[/color] //controlpanel [color=red]show_hide("content_1");[/color] //photogalery [color=red]show_hide("content_6");[/color] //moreabout //ans so on.. //depends on the boxes in ur page.[/quote] [b]}[/b] //<-- end onloadhandler [quote]that codes will make ur boxes minimized when the profile fully loaded..;)[/quote] [color=red][b]This is what im looking for! thanks dude ur the best :thumbsup: but how can i add a clickable button on it to show the content effect! [/b][/color]

Last edited by Nooby_myke (2008-03-11 14:21:34)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

glad i can help...;):thumbsup: use it for free...:D
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ei dude you did not answer my question :crybaby: how can i put a clickable button on it to show the content effect! i cant see a button there! huhuhu [/b]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i saw in ur page, not all of the boxes can be show/hide..:paranoid: what box u cant put the button?
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Nooby_myke][b]ei dude you did not answer my question :crybaby: how can i put a clickable button on it to show the content effect! i cant see a button there! huhuhu [/b][/quote] hmm...i used the code on the first page...plus the code given by kherminator...it worked..
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want my more about me/groups will blind effect! what will i do!
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just [b]follow the instruction[/b] at the first page by feruzz..=| my code just an optional if u want to hide ur box when the page load..:thumbsup:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yahh i try your codes and my code conflick! hehe i just try other solution to my problem!:D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that's not coflict..:thumbsup: i use 3 kind of show hide effect on my profile.. and thats workin fine...=) you shouln't make ur boxes hide if the box doesnt have blind effect.. how can u open it? see this part? [quote]show_hide("content_0");[/quote] only put that if the controlpanel box can be show hide..=)
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

another question sir :eh:....wat about for the sidebars? i cant seem to find their IDs...:retard::retard:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]burnok[/b] [quote]addBox("RIGHT","header name",code,"[b]custombox_or_what[/b]",null);[/quote] [quote]addBox("header name",code,"[b]custombox_or_what[/b]","right");[/quote] the bold part is the id of the box..=) so the script must be: [quote]show_hide(content_custombox_or_what);[/quote]
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]addBox(pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","right");[/quote] i tried: [quote]show_hide("content_tracker");[/quote] is this correct? cos its not working,...
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]burnok[/b] im sorry.. :wallbash: my mistake..:D use this: [quote]show_hide('content_tracker');[/quote] with a single quote =)

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-03-11 15:47:26)

burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

stil not working sir...=(=( heres the link to my prof [url]www.friendster.com/tangkuloy[/url] and heres my code: [url]http://keroro.fileave.com/mainprof/tracker.txt[/url] hope u can help me with it...:eh::eh:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

put this under the addBox addBox("balbalbal",zbcbdab,"tracker","right"); [quote]show_hide('content_tracker');[/quote] not on top of em..=)
Hexxed
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kangkong10][quote=Hexxed]how can we reverse the effect of the script? like hide and then show., so that everytime our profiles load, the content will be hide and users could view by clicking the image button (+).. hope you could share that code.. thanks in advance.,[/quote] try dis one.. [quote]if (typeof EFFECTS == "undefined") { EFFECTS = {}; } EFFECTS = { x: null, effect: "[b]blind[/b]", image: {[/quote] just search that to ur codes... and save it to JS file..[/quote] LOL :lol: you have just changed the effects only.. what i mean is that everytime my profile loads all the contents should be hidden.. is there a way how to do it?? @kerminator., i tried you alternative code but it didn't work for me., btw, i'm not using tracker script., =|
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

doesnt matter u using tracker or not,=) just dont put [quote]show_hide('content_tracker');[/quote] inside ur onloadhandler.. or maybe, u dont have an onloadhandler? of course it'll not workin..:wallbash:

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-03-12 23:10:25)

burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]put this under the addBox addBox("balbalbal",zbcbdab,"tracker","right"); [quote]show_hide('content_tracker');[/quote] not on top of em..=)[/quote] its working...thanks sir! =)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy