1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete

Huhuhu. I saw your preview but nothing happens. :crybaby:
lloyd
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

nice trick sir!! but how about the added boxes!! pls teach me how to put this effect!!
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

only working on first three boxes :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ladywhatever]only working on first three boxes :crybaby:[/quote] >>check properly the div id's..;)
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">this are the codes? is there any wrong with this?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ladywhatever]<">this are the codes? is there any wrong with this?[/quote] If you do not have reviews on ur profile remove that code from above. It will prevent the others from working.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cool...am using it right now
blacklist07
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm tanong ko lng po kc control panel, photos at blogs lng po ung nagkakaron nung effect & icon bket po ndi lumalabas ung icon sa more about me, testimonials, etc....
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm... please speak in english... but it's ok for me! cuz' ur still a newbie.. @ topic... I'll gonna try this one.. hehehe...
punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anybody here know how to make this code hide all, then when they click the button it will open up!=| teach me plss... and i forgot this code is not working in IE :crybaby: or my codes are the problem :wallbash: help me plss.. :wallbash:

Last edited by punkinhardcor (2008-03-09 07:39:38)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The code works in IE just fine. Post the url to ur .txt file here so someone can help. It is also good if we can see ur profile.
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks i got it. by the way, how about in my sideboxes and other main boxes? how can i make it show button as default?
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

love the effect...hihihi...thanks for this...at first it was not working...it just nid some rfresh...hihihi...thanks......thanks can you reverse the effect? like on profile load, all the boxes are in hide mode?

Last edited by burnok (2008-03-09 16:17:00)

Hexxed
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can we reverse the effect of the script? like hide and then show., so that everytime our profiles load, the content will be hide and users could view by clicking the image button (+).. hope you could share that code.. thanks in advance.,
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Hexxed]how can we reverse the effect of the script? like hide and then show., so that everytime our profiles load, the content will be hide and users could view by clicking the image button (+).. hope you could share that code.. thanks in advance.,[/quote] try dis one.. [quote]if (typeof EFFECTS == "undefined") { EFFECTS = {}; } EFFECTS = { x: null, effect: "[b]blind[/b]", image: {[/quote] just search that to ur codes... and save it to JS file..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=burnok]love the effect...hihihi...thanks for this...at first it was not working...it just nid some rfresh...hihihi...thanks......thanks can you reverse the effect? like on profile load, all the boxes are in hide mode?[/quote] you can try this, <">paste the code at the top of ur js file.. then, inside the onloadhandler, use this: [b]function onProfileLoad(){[/b] //<-- onloadhandler [quote][color=red]show_hide("content_0");[/color] //controlpanel [color=red]show_hide("content_1");[/color] //photogalery [color=red]show_hide("content_6");[/color] //moreabout //ans so on.. //depends on the boxes in ur page.[/quote] [b]}[/b] //<-- end onloadhandler that codes will make ur boxes minimized when the profile fully loaded..;)

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-03-11 13:21:13)

burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR][quote=burnok]love the effect...hihihi...thanks for this...at first it was not working...it just nid some rfresh...hihihi...thanks......thanks can you reverse the effect? like on profile load, all the boxes are in hide mode?[/quote] you can try this, <">paste the code at the top of ur js file.. then, inside the onloadhandler, use this: [b]function onProfileLoad(){[/b] //<-- onloadhandler [quote][color=red]show_hide("content_0");[/color] //controlpanel [color=red]show_hide("content_1");[/color] //photogalery [color=red]show_hide("content_6");[/color] //moreabout //ans so on.. //depends on the boxes in ur page.[/quote] [b]}[/b] //<-- end onloadhandler that codes will make ur boxes minimized when the profile fully loaded..;)[/quote] yay! thank you so much sir!! can i give a plus? :wow::wow: * so sorry for the double post...:wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by burnok (2008-03-11 13:29:33)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no you cant..:D reach friendstertalker rank so u can give another member a repu..=) i''ll delete ur post, next time,just click the edit button oke?;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:42

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy