• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Pages: 123

[align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

[align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone.. :wallbash: they've fixed it when they had the maintenance.. :disgust: but i will try other ways to have a cheat on o2jam.. :evil: and i'd be glad to tell it to ya.. =) :thumbsdown: o2jam = sHiT.. :thumbsdown: :idea: [b] =D good thing i've saved 200m gems.. =D [/b] [/color][/align]

Last edited by '-mUmU doLL-' (2007-08-12 12:42:55)

lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

hEy... how to put that cheat????
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

what about EP bug? you know? and hey, I wanna know that Gembug, :)
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahah.. mumu doll.. i know you:D can you teach me that gem bug?:D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is this for real ? lol. i think it is.. imaging a bunch of bugs in Flyff =D
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kewl.... Can you teach us MumU??
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im noob in o2jam im a lvl 2 there heheh im not good in piano :doubt:
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]what about EP bug? you know? and hey, I wanna know that Gembug, :)[/quote] idk the ep bug, only gem bug.. =D
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink]gah!! this is FOR REAL!! =) though its quite confusing, and i know you'll have a hard time understanding these, [b]believe me[/b].. XD hmmm??? am i allowed to post the instructions here? :cool: hahahaha!! :lol: wat if GMs track me?! hahaha!! [b][u]GOOOODLUCK!![/u][/b] ill just message it to you, just post here, then ill send to you the procedures when i surf again.. :]] take care!! =) [/color][/align]

Last edited by '-mUmU doLL-' (2007-08-11 15:28:36)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ME! Please send me how! :) :) :) :) :) :)
jaycboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

also me, send it to me. hehe. :) :) :) :) :D :) :)
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohhhh...me..teach me about the gem thingy....=)) about the EP bug.... i know that, but when they had a maintenance, they fixed it... :D :thumbsup:
franco80
» n00b
1969-12-31

turuan niyo po ako ng gem bug plz (teach me how to do the gembug plz) i rly wanna know :)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ei. Teach me also. [i]heeheh. [/i]thanks! :D
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'-mUmU doLL-'"][align=center][color=hotpink]gah!! this is FOR REAL!! =) though its quite confusing, and i know you'll have a hard time understanding these, [b]believe me[/b].. XD hmmm??? am i allowed to post the instructions here? :cool: hahahaha!! :lol: wat if GMs track me?! hahaha!! [b][u]GOOOODLUCK!![/u][/b] ill just message it to you, just post here, then ill send to you the procedures when i surf again.. :]] take care!! =) [/color][/align][/quote] i wanna try it too... hehe... im looking for that gem bug instructions for sometime now :lol:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm an o2jammer, currently level 22 I want to know that gembug, I just search for that a while ago, but I cant find one =|
clarissess29
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is gem bug and ep bugg,,, cant understand... :/
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

me i have gem bug.. :eh: exp + gem bug + jam bot
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

please send me how
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls send me gem bug... [i]kung meron talaga[/i] 1 time, e-games experienced a EP bug... ^_^ i have alot of item that can only be bought by EP...^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:24

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy