• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Pages: 123

[align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

what's the purpose of cheating?.. :disgust: there's no thrill in it. [spoiler]wag ka nlng maglaro kung mandadaya ka. mas mgnda ang clean game and clean win yu know.. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-05-20 07:48:26)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

^yeah. you said it right. what's victory if you didn't work for it. soo love o2 but i stopped playing. haha! :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well EP bug is true... i know coz my couzin had it before... its like they have a 7Oep but when you buy some ep items they can't be lessen... gembug?..never seen one before...
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how to get the ep bug?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy