• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Pages: 123

[align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

reivene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Its Better to play o2jam with no cheats or hacks at all =) see the difference between a lvl 60 cheat player and a lvl 40 fair player :thumbsup:
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

yea! me too! please!
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote="'-mUmU doLL-'"][align=center][color=hotpink]gah!! this is FOR REAL!! =) though its quite confusing, and i know you'll have a hard time understanding these, [b]believe me[/b].. XD hmmm??? am i allowed to post the instructions here? :cool: hahahaha!! :lol: wat if GMs track me?! hahaha!! [b][u]GOOOODLUCK!![/u][/b] ill just message it to you, just post here, then ill send to you the procedures when i surf again.. :]] take care!! =) [/color][/align][/quote] can you send it to me too? pls...
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

im using now gem bug...and exp. bug....i have 1billion gem...
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey MuMu Doll can u send me some cheats i'm lvl 32 right n my account i've never been cheated sinces i'm noob . i wanna try to cheat can u send me now!?? =)
mukumuku112233
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too!! me too!! I wanna have some!! esp. for EP
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF6699]^lol i know that gembug.. my classmate taught me how.. but i don't try it.. even though i'm lvl. 47.. cause i want to be fair..!![/color][/b][/align]
lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

i need it... ca u give it to me?? please!!! can u email me... lester_cabilla@yahoo.com
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeee,,i think in o2jam,,if u buy the e-games shirt,,and sell it,,ur gem will increase and ur gem will be a million,,
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yea. try to sell the evo shirt. :)
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff99cc][b]Well... I don't know that :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: but good thing I didn't realized that cause, that would be unfair :disgust: :disgust: :disgust: But I really need some gems to buy things... If u want 2 gift me, here's my username: cuti3chisaki, see ya der![/b][/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mumu Send me those cheats! :D i wanna beat up my classmates! ahehehhe
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate cheats... BTW im lvl 69 o2jammers
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

`if u want gift den send a message to my YM: [b]ejay_naloko[/b] i have 50,000ep :lol:

Last edited by ejay_naloko (2008-02-22 14:05:50)

metaller2
» n00b
1969-12-31

There's no such thing as EP bug.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Haha~ many people are dying to know that gembug-thingey. But I must admit. I want to know it. :lol: Its not bad to cheat for a while right? right!? :D LOLs~ Please tell me how. xD
Lightbreaker_
» n00b
1969-12-31

ILLEGAL STUFF HERE eh? Well, there's no more gem bug and the EP bug. And even the jambot. Trust me in this one.
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah...the gembug is GONE!!! you know how to use it???but it wouldn't be important coz it's gone already...
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys what music hall do you go the most?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, many people here really wants to know how the gembug works. My friend told me that, if you buy and sell teh EVOLUTION T-SHIRT twice, you'll get 1m++++ =) But, I was too late to try it anyway. They removed it. So now, I only have 100k+. And something went wrong with [u]our[/u] o2jam in my pc. The respond whenever entering a channel/server is : You cannot connect your o2jam from your country BLABLABLA.. How, [i][s]shitty[/s][/i]. =D =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=hotpink] my last topic here was about the bug in o2jam.. =( i edited it so that you will be informed by this issue.. :( well, unfortunately, the [s]gembug[/s] is already gone..

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:02

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy