• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Pages: 123

Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

dollienica12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 11:51:05)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

hoy friend your just imitating me jowkeiiezz!! (dollienica12 is my friendster before since 5 years old!!!) sige na nga imitating ka joke friends!!forever!!ha???

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-07-31 06:13:00)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

^ Hey. Pls post in english. - - - - and to the thread starter, i think there's already a thread like this.

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-07-31 09:20:56)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

is this a suggestion? you dont even know the rules and how follow it, how can u even moderate forums?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]is this a suggestion? you dont even know the rules and how follow it, how can u even moderate forums?[/quote] wew.. :D :D I agree with you bro.. =) =) Please follow the rules.. :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

omg bro. u always have a follow up post which only agrees to your quoted posts. i dont want to be rude but pls do not spam
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]omg bro. u always have a follow up post which only agrees to your quoted posts. i dont want to be rude but pls do not spam[/quote] wew.. :D :D What happened to you bro?? :paranoid: :wallbash: :wallbash: Well..maybe it's better for me to keep silent.. :eh: :eh: I'll try my best.. =| Thanks.. :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

They both have the same IP.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dey got the same IP?? what the?? haha.. :wasted:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]They both have the same IP.[/quote] Really? Now that's pathetic.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. and not only two members share that ip address.. there are 4 members sharing that ip. here there are: kimyasay10 jeric maningo dollienica12 charles911
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Maybe they belong in one school with the same IP address?! What do you think guys?!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Look at their sigs, they have the same friendster url.. :rolleyes: [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x203/AinaCariza/dollie.gif[/img] [img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1088/935892227_c7ca74f6b1_o.gif[/img]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]They both have the same IP.[/quote] I just noticed it today.. thanks for sharing ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: :lol: im laughing inside. hahaha... problem solve! kimyasay10 is dollienica12 also! he has to prove that we are wrong about his personality! :lol:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I think kimyasay is not following our rules... I've been observing her since I compliment her layout and all I got is this answer :midfinger: <---- how rude right?... and now she's having 2 accounts... she's making us stupid!!... @kimyasay and dollienica12... we just teach!![/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Most people before actually thought that was the "[b]thumbs up[/b]" sign. :lol: Dunno if he was being rude or he thought the same like others. [i]Anyway, to those who want to be a mod:[/i] You can't be mod just because you want to, you have to be qualified. How can you be a mod, when you can't even be a "good member" and just follow the rules.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]:lol: :lol: :lol: im laughing inside. hahaha... problem solve! kimyasay10 is dollienica12 also! he has to prove that we are wrong about his personality! :lol:[/quote] HIS personality wahahaha~ :puke:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. HE is a guy. check his friendster profile
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dont be so serious about the rank, its just a name, you can be a mod if you work for it, the most important thing here is to learn, to have knowledge, to experience things that you didn't know before, thats the important thing, for all people who want to be mod here, dont be so curious.. you can have friends even your rank is lower.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:34

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy