• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Pages: 123

Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

whats this?! double crosser thread.. eww.. please close this =.= its ugly
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

lol.. wats wrong with ezil?? my very first time to see him act like that.. :o
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Goodluck dude, hope sir admin will accept you =) and by the way I think Ezil is a girl =|
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol. im a guy .. >_< its just my avatar.. :lol: @xavier what?! cause im an actor :P

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-04 01:31:58)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Wahaehehe sorry I thought you're a girl :lol: :wallbash: Edit: Your name sounds like a girl :lol:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-04 03:06:04)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You'll determine the gender of the person through the sign beside his/her name [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] for male members [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] for female members
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][b]eehjhay[/b]'s strictness gauge went down after knowing that [b]kimyasay10[/b] is a girl. :lol:[/quote] lol. hahaha.. i just cant be too rude with girls, that's why :D :lol: (psst. quiet guys! hahaha)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ eehjay.. is really one of the funniest mods.. :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]You'll determine the gender of the person through the sign beside his/her name [url]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/url] for male members [url]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/url] for female members[/quote] Ok got it but how can I determine if he is a gay or she is a tomboy?! I hope there is a sign for those gender :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahha.. :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hala kimyasay10, you had a lot of spam posts! Be aware, one more spam and they will curse you =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy