• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Pages: 123

Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

yay.. you are right cip... by the way, i wana be back at [b]FriendsterNewbie[/b] :D [quote=eehjhay]yes. and not only two members share that ip address.. there are 4 members sharing that ip. here there are: kimyasay10 jeric maningo dollienica12 charles911[/quote] ^ wow.. :o that's fun.. lol

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-02 09:02:39)

maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

she, i mean he, is talking to himself!? :disgust:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]guys, can i ask i don't understand if she's/ he's a boy or a girl... because his friendster has a boy picture but his siggy and avatar is for girls...? hmmmm... i'm confused and laughing!![/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ you're not the only one who's confused. but me too! :lol: when i checked "his" profile, it's a girl! :O uh, can anyone answer us? or even can kim him/herself answer us?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im a gurl actually thats my best friend...... i will give you my real acc. [url]http://www.friendster.com/blesapol[/url]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. that's better. i'll be less strict to u then. hahaha... :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D hahah.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ and that's spam :disgust:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]eehjhay[/b]'s strictness gauge went down after knowing that [b]kimyasay10[/b] is a girl. :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ and that's spam :disgust:[/quote] And ate meng's strictness gauge went up! :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ its sure fun being mod.. i envy you guys.. wel, its okei with me.. at least i got good reputations here.. :D ontopic: is kimyasay10 related to jeric maningo, dollienica12, charles911?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ why not try applying? you've been helping in the Friendster Help Section right?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah.. and you also asked me how to apply right? don't be afraid to Sir Admin! :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: we can even refer you if you are willing.. and u surely have a good reputation here. =) it just depends on Sir admin if he is in need of another one.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Think There's A Thread Like This Before? :D And I Think Admin Can TOTALLY Closed This! Because The Thread's Getting Spammy! :mad:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]We'll just wait for Sir Admin to close this.. we can't do it[/quote] look at xavierkym's caption: MODS i'm ready looks like he's planning on applying.. well goodluck :)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]I Think There's A Thread Like This Before? :D And I Think Admin Can TOTALLY Closed This! Because The Thread's Getting Spammy! :mad:[/quote] No, let this thread stay open for discussions. Yup there's a thread like this before, but its been closed already. =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote]We'll just wait for Sir Admin to close this.. we can't do it[/quote] look at xavierkym's caption: MODS i'm ready looks like he's planning on applying.. well goodluck :)[/quote] :arrow: and we'll be ready to welcome him if ever he plans on going to the backstage :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woah.. i'm the one who's excited :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol u guys are really fun MODS .. eniweizz.. i think sir admin wont accept mods anymore coz you are so many already.. hehe.. but, i really love to if there is a chance.. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i].how to be a mod?[/i] hahaha im imitating kimyasay10 like to be a moderator but i really like to be a mod .hehehee like gandalicious23 toikszzz!! dont be angry ha?

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:58

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy