• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Pages: 12345..5

[b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

[b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this obviously below the onload handler. <">and this code below your whole js files.. <">[b] EXPLANATION:[/b] well in the sidebar code.. look for this [b]id_here[/b] and [b]MESSAGE[/b] edit that part.. for example let's say you want your friends box to pop-up at that main box.. so we use.. <">and so on.. more id's here http://theftalk.com/t3716-Replace-Script.html [b]LET'S TRY EMBED OBJECTS:[/b] example we use this youtube code.. <">so we do it this way.. <">then for the sidebar code.. <">seems good.... :thumbsup: question??: what about short codes like iframes?? answer: sure y not??? [b]OKEI LET'S PRACTICE:[/b] u can also use div id's for example... this one.. i want to pop-up the tricks and tutorials in ftalk.. first i made an iframe code so its like this.. <">then to make an id we use div id's so its like this.. <">wow.. we can now make a script for this.. so.... <">great.. and we made a script... so to call this script.. we will use this method in the sidebar.. <">and talking about the mainbox thingy.. uhmm.. you can put anything you like.. coz that's the place where the objects wil pop-up.. =) so we made now a final script.. from our practice above.. :D it goes like this... <">^i placed an onload handler, an addBox function.. =) well obviously if you have the tracker no need for those three.. all you need to do is insertin it in the right place.. :thumbsup: i hope you got the tutorial.. :crybaby: [b]Reminders:[/b] [b]#1.[/b] for those who have the WVM of ken.. the exitmessage will affect every click in IE.. its like when u click a link the exitmessage is appearing.. :wallbash: [b]#2.[/b] when using the iframe trick.. you must hide media box.. [b]#3.[/b] you can laso use mainbar to mainbar instead of side to main jus change this one.. <">into this one.. <">[b]#4.[/b] I used null as default. but u can change it just apply how the addBox code should work on your desired appearance. I also used the custombox_331 as the div_id but in fact u have to change it in your desired id.. =) PREVIEW: www.friendster.com/xavierkym83

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-29 11:31:03)

baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

wow.. this is cool :cool: i think someone ask 4 dis tutorial.. nice.. :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

yes it was diabolicious.. :thumbsup: this is in response.. :lol:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what a wicked tutorial and useful too! I like it ! Ill check this code after the contest =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sure dude.. :thumbsup: why after?? bwahahaha =D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Just a question.. 1 This Code <">ur example .. Can i duplicate this thing for another link? and can i put embeded videos /chat box right? :O

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-31 18:28:18)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey xav theres a leak [img]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8868/leakyt1.jpg[/img] kindly remove that [b]i[/b] there hahahaha =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ezil yes of course.. for example you create an html file in ripway.. then, you just replace the url.. check my profile.. @cip sorry sir.. :crybaby: eniweizz. leak fixed.. :wallbash: note: when using the iframe code i gave u must hide your media box.. y?? obviously the iframe wil appear there.. :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-31 18:52:35)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooo.. nice nice.. again encrypt -decrpt again XD
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ezil.. you must hide the media box.. in this trick but actually.. u can use this one.. but its so long.. <">instead of using iframes.. you can use direct embeds..

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-31 18:55:39)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh ok.... yea thanks for the info.. :thumbsup: whats recommended area for the main box?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its up to you.. well, i use reviews_1_4 oops first post updated for those who dont want to use iframe..

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-31 19:06:54)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea thanks.. so many edits on your replies and topic XD well hehe... thanks again.. i dont like iframes :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yah.. i keep on editing.. coz in typing im not thinking.. :lol: just right now i know il edit this again.. :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

edit it now lol! @off-topic yehey! I have now caption not using functions! woo.. no spoonfeeding rules :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol^ what do you mean by that?? cant understand :wasted:
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah.. i'm trying to make one since last nite since i saw feruzz reply on diabolicious... that code and this tutorial will certainly helps lots of people out here... is just that pop-up message is giving me a headache.. maybe i've just missed something =D anyways.. nice tutorial bro!! :thumbsup: off topic: [quote]I thank the Lord for giving us a language that helped us communicate different people.. and that is ENGLISH[/quote] i thought it was rock music..?? =D

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2007-07-31 19:53:53)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think feruzz's code and mine are the same..

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-07-31 20:01:49)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:paranoid: Wow you made this Tut for me! :wow: And its working! now I need to study on putting more links on it thank you xavierkym Ill add +1 repu to you :)

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-07-31 22:31:44)

zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey kuya!!!!!!!! really really nice one!!! :D :thumbsup: i saw it in your profile!! =) hehehe.. :lol: maybe i'll try this one.. =) hehehe.. :D need patience and understanding again.. :/ hehehe... :D keep it up kuya!!! :D :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:01

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy