• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Pages: 112345

[b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

etuccire
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

^where is the onload handler? :paranoid:
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

[b]Useful tuts.. :arrow: keep posting xavier!! :arrow: and, i like the code..i'll use it later!![/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okei.. w8 for the updated code and the preview.. il do it later.. :|
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have been waiting like 3 days now lol
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhmm. First post updated. Changelog: -addBox used instead of using two functions. -added on reminder -updated preview http://profiles.friendster.com/xavierkym83 the previews is the Video Switcher (it's not the exact code above. instead it uses same idea. ;) )
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok ive seen it. what if I have plenty of youtube videos to embed... do you have a code for a drop down menu?
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]go to http://dynamicdrive.net :thumbsup:[/quote] isnt this spam?
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks xave.. i wil use this soon.. :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well xavier, im trying to make ur code work. seems really cool and easy so thanks! Btw, your avatar is so scaryyyyy.. arent you mods supposed to guide members and help make this forum a fun place for members instead of trying to intimidate and scare members? the negative impact admin was talking about, oh well... just asking...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the trick is really easy.. just use your creavitivity and you can use this in any trick you like.. just like my code.. in my profile.. actually i never thought about it but when u said i need to update my code and update the preview that thing came into my mind.. :lol: and about my avatar.. i wont say anything. :|
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well xavier, never run out of ideas! this thread was buried in the last pages of the tricks and tutorials section and you brought it back to life again. :D
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mr. xavier i think there's something wrong in the code for embed.. it doesn't have a header if i create an id... =)
burnok
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it possible to replace the content of the boxes, example the control panel wid the mainbar? :eh: i wanted the mainbar to replace the content of the control panel...
gatekeeper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice Code ill try this later :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: =)
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

very nice!=)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice code dude!!! thx for sharing!!! keep it up :):thumbsup:
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this... ^-^
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this... ^-^
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice job brother!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:51

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy