• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Pages: 12345

[b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Yeah and this one is cool! :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

[quote=diabolicious]:paranoid: Wow you made this Tut for me! :wow: And its working! now I need to study on putting more links on it thank you xavierkym Ill add +1 repu to you :)[/quote] thanks for the rep.. :thumbsup:
renalvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i know this code... something is fishy in here...
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ lol hahaha.. i dunno

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-02 16:32:34)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol.. eniweizz.. i just got the idea from feruzz's show/hide trick.. wel,its just an experimenting trick.. :D just sharing.. :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-02 16:31:59)

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yahooo..finally,i got it..hehe it work at my profile.. ;) btw sir kym,is their a code for closing up the main box??and go back to normal.. btw thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I cant add a repu to you xavierkym i dont know why :crybaby: _________________________________________________________________ oh... now its working! I added +1 to you hehe i need to add forsakendoll too!

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-08-03 06:06:10)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx again for the repu.. :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This code rocks! ;) :thumbsup: :arrow: [url]http://www.friendster.com/luisgoco[/url]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's considered spam :retard:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Keep rockin kua xavierkym :thumbsup: Im not used seeing your new avatar hehe return your avatar please hehe :lol:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im just experimenting this code, instead of puting the text links on the side why not in the headers :D kinda nice ey !
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that's easy cip.. and actually u can place the link anywhere u want.. i just put it on the sidebar as diabolicious requested.. =|
pembuka
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice... ====================================== look my profile [url]www.friendster.com/purplezonthesite[/url]

Last edited by pembuka (2007-08-10 11:52:18)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym][b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this obviously below the onload handler. <">and this code below your whole js files.. <">[b] EXPLANATION:[/b] well in the sidebar code.. look for this [b]id_here[/b] and [b]MESSAGE[/b] edit that part.. for example let's say you want your friends box to pop-up at that main box.. so we use.. <">and so on.. more id's here http://theftalk.com/t3716-Replace-Script.html [b]LET'S TRY EMBED OBJECTS:[/b] example we use this youtube code.. <">so we do it this way.. <">then for the sidebar code.. <">seems good.... :thumbsup: question??: what about short codes like iframes?? answer: sure y not??? [b]OKEI LET'S PRACTICE:[/b] u can also use div id's for example... this one.. i want to pop-up the tricks and tutorials in ftalk.. first i made an iframe code so its like this.. <">then to make an id we use div id's so its like this.. <">wow.. we can now make a script for this.. so.... <">great.. and we made a script... so to call this script.. we will use this method in the sidebar.. <">and talking about the mainbox thingy.. uhmm.. you can put anything you like.. coz that's the place where the objects wil pop-up.. =) so we made now a final script.. from our practice above.. :D it goes like this... <">^i placed an onload handler, a sidebar and mainbar script.. =) well obviously if you have the tracker no need for those three.. all you need to do is insertin it in the right place.. :thumbsup: i hope you got the tutorial.. :crybaby: [b]Reminders:[/b] [b]#1.[/b] for those who have the WVM of ken.. the exitmessage will affect every click in IE.. its like when u click a link the exitmessage is appearing.. :wallbash: [b]#2.[/b] when using the iframe trick.. you must hide media box.. [b]#3.[/b] you can laso use mainbar to mainbar instead of side to main jus change this one.. <">into this one.. <">PREVIEW: www.friendster.com/xavierkym83[/quote] xaxierKym, This code looks great. its so unfortunate that you have not updated it anymore to conform with the new addBox function and your preview does not work anymore becoz ur profile is now set to PRIVATE FOR FRIENDS ONLY. :thumbsdown: Maybe its time for you to update this code.
satz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello i'm newbie here,actually i found this forum several weeks ago, but this is my first post here :redface: and this code is one of my favorite trick :thumbsup: awesome!
dumbtech
» n00b
1969-12-31

dis code still workin good.. i try it a min ago.... and its definetly great script.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to the coder, I still demand a preview lol
~:+' eL '+:~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cant preview. ur profile has private settings =| :wallbash:
hector303
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]To all:[/b] elow guys.. another experimenting trick.. haha.. and oops!! this is not a copy paste code.. it needs your effort.. =D Well, works on IE and FF.. [b]For js users:[/b] well, put this o

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:22

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy