• ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

Pages: 123

:thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

samme
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

:thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at all...hahahaha...nah...if ur interested u may download a copy at [u][b]http://realitylapse.com[/b][/u] ... aDDITIONAL INFOS: [quote]Alternate title : Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Studio : Sunrise Length : 25 Episodes (for first season) Year : 2006 [b]Synopsis : [/b] Almost a decade ago, Japan was under attack by the Britannia Empire. The whole land was destroyed and it suffered many casualties. Now this land is deemed Area 11, and it is under control of this Britannia Empire. Citizens are deemed "elevens" and law is enforced through the use of "KnightMare Frames" - large battle-type machinery (mecha). Many conspiracies and lies occur in this Empire, and the citizens can do very little to stop their power. That is, until Lelouch - a principled, and intelligent student is trapped in a truck driven by "terrorists". This truck he fell in carried a secret weapon thought to be "poisonous gas", this item was stolen from the Empire. But once opened, out comes a girl. And once Lelouch was cornered the girl asks to form a contract with him. "I will give you power, if you grant my wish. You will be a human, but something more than a human at the same time - you will be like a king". Additional Notes: This series ranked #5 in Anime-Source's Best of 2006 poll. [b]another Synopsis by : Himitsu [/b] the plot is about Japan's been taken over by Britannia. The main character is the heir of the Britannia empire, and he hated his country for it's violence to the Japanese people. It is now a colony known as "Area 11". The emperor of the superpower sends his bloodline as proxy rulers of each "area" but the battle over this lineage will determine the fate of "Area 11". 7 years later, one day he witnessed an accident which fate will lead him to a mysterious girl. In the process the girl was killed by Britannian soldiers, the main character the "Black Prince", Lelouch Vi Britannia, who has rejected his given path, have awaken the power within him and he sworn destruction to the world. It will be his best friend the "White Knight", Kururugi Suzaku, who values justice, who's Japanese(but actually a Britannian) to oppose him..... Both are fighting to win the battle to free Japan, but they're also opposed in ideologies. the OP is done by FLOW who did Eureka 7 first OP.[/quote] ========================= [b]anime ranking for january 2006...i got it from http://anime.fansub.tv... New Type Jan 2007 Edition Anime Rankings[/b] 1) Code Geass 2) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3) Gundam Seed Destiny 4) Gundam Seed 5) Gintama (have not seen this one yet) 6) Black Lagoon - The Second Barrage 7) Death Note 8) Tsubasa Chronicle 9) Evangelion 10) Negima!? 11) Bleach 12) Keroro 13) One Piece 14) Super Robot Wars OG 15) Galaxy Angel 16) Kanon 2006 17) Otome Wa Boku ni Koi ****eru 18) Fate/Stay Night 19) Detective Conan (Case Close) 20) Buso Renkin Girls 1) Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed - no one is touching the queen) 2) Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) 3) Karen (Code Geass - new comer) 4) CC (Code Geass - new comer) 5) Cagalli (Gundam Seed - previously 3rd) 6) Sakura (Tsubasa - previously 4th) 7) Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) 8) Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club ) 9) Lunamaria (Gundam Seed) 10) Saber (Fate Stay Night) Guys 1) Lulu (Code Geass - HS! he unseated the King with Geass Power) 2) Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed/Destiny - previously rank 1st, and for the longest time) 3) Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) 4) Athrun Zala (Gundam Seed/Destiny) 5) Syaoran (Tsubasa) 6) Sakata Gintoki (Gintama) 7) Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass) 8) Negi (Negima!?) 9) L (Death Note) 10) Kazuki Muto (Buso Renkin) [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/smejias/codegeass/code115x.jpg[/img][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/smejias/codegeass/code40q.jpg[/img] [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/smejias/codegeass/code31q.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-07-11 14:47:17)

samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

yeah...i do luv clamp's workx....heheheehe...it shows.... am also a naruto fan....hehehehehe =)
boyzwolf
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

[quote=ezil2007]^ hmmm stunning opening of CG.. well samme you like anime works of clamp ayt?! hmmm.. i cant find episode 1 .. no episodes in youtube.. i think i just google it for a while.. but for me I dont believe its #1 .. for me its Naruto .. no more no less :)[/quote] I think u like bleach more then naruto :question: :question: runnn :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Let's avoid keeping off the main topic please. Ive heard about this anime from my classmates. They also said that indeed this anime is also a good one. Hmm.. maybe ill try this out. =|
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the main character lelouch or lulu is more like yagami light of death note.... =) that's him on the first and second image....

Last edited by samme (2007-08-07 10:34:46)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Then this anime will most likely interest me. =|
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep...try to watch it and then correct me if am wrong..the first season is a blast....the twist and turns of the story is exciting.... Geass by the way is lelouch power....he can control/manipulate a person using his geass....juz like itachi's sharingan juz that sharingan is more on illusions.... =)

Last edited by samme (2007-08-07 18:30:29)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cant believe bleach is in the 11th place awww :crybaby:
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

watch the anime and find out why.... =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oops.. gomen, i messed up. There was already a thread for [b]Code Geass[/b] which was made months ago. Its [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=3762]here[/url]. But since this thread is more active than that one, ill just close that other thread and let's keep our discussions on this thread. =|
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]i saw this anime in magazine. the girl's uniform is social. :lol: well, top 1 is still naruto. and 2nd is bleach. ;) [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^oh,then still,naruto is greater than bleach
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This anime is the BEST :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I really like the episode when Lulu accidentally used his geass power to euphemia that made her kill all the people.. wow .. i didnt expect that to happen XD .. :retard:
Amai Elie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Euphe is a lacus wannabee. JOKE. xD Lelouch is cool! I'm still DLing some episodes.
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]^ waahh.. I cant bealieve bleach is in the 11th spot! ah well...[/i] [b]maybe i try watching this anime some time now,,, =| [/b]
cute_knight
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi samme....parehas pla tyo addict sa anime.....he...he.....he.. :lol:
inoe_des
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Pliss..Speaks English Or you"ll banned...
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cute_knight]hi samme....parehas pla tyo addict sa anime.....he...he.....he.. :lol:[/quote] hahahaha...am not really an addict or an otaku... i prefer to watch quality animes....that is... i read reviews first before downloading and watching them....hehehehe.... =)
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]uhmm.. in the top 10 guys, where is sasuke?, naruto?[/color]
jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would watch dis anime!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:44

[ 12 queries - 0.234 second ]
Privacy Policy