• ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

Pages: 123

:thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

oh my god! the ending is not good (although the kissing scene of lulu and cc was pretty well done!!!) when will season 2 be release? can't wait for it! :wallbash:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

this anime is like death note overall it's good and hoping for season 2 hehe > : )
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well i'll try to watch this anime. =) aem. is there manga version of this anime?
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

am hoping and craving for season 2 as well..heard a rumor for season 2 to be released on 2008...but it still a rumor...no confirmation yet.... sigh....
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice! i love this anime! The power to control ones mind! =D go lelouch! :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what? gintama is no.5? that's my fav anime...... why?it have to be the no.1!! but...yeah,i know.. code geass's story is cool! but mecha anime is not my fav anime that's why i didnt like gundam or gravion...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakoko has semi graphics like tsubasa chronicles :D
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but i still prefer Naruto.... They more funny... about code geass..i think i like it a little.. :disgust:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh wow. Code Geass compared to Naruto. :lol: That's a really different range. Try to watch the season 1 til R2 now. And you will see that "Code Geass is far far far [b]better [/b] than Narut[i]o[/i][i][/i]". :penguin:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-02 07:06:59)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wahaha! code geass for yah! duhh code geass is like a combined anime of deathnote and gundam seed. lawl :D and i agree to yuna-chan **above** :D watch it watch it ^____^
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]^ Oh wow. Code Geass compared to Naruto. :lol: That's a really different range. Try to watch the season 1 til R2 now. And you will see that "Code Geass is far far far better than Naruto". :penguin:[/quote] Waaaaaaa :o I didnt know that. Amf Ill try to watch that Anime. Wooootz
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe I'd try this one ^^
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lots of weeabbbooos here oh wow /fail by using the power of this geass i order you narutards and bleachfags to kill yourselves!! @topic lol the only thing i hate is suzafag he is so socially retarded masochist :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-07-02 08:53:49)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow i also luv this anime so cool lke death note but naruto?hmm...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Fyi too. Code Geass is teh Best Anime on Animage 2007-2008 GrandPrix. http://alafista.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/images/may07/scan0001.jpg http://alafista.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/images/may07/scan0002a.jpg Best 5 Animu : [b] 1. Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion[/b] 2. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny 3. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4. Ouran High School Host Club 5. Gintama Best 3 Male Chara : [b] 1. Lelouch Lamperouge[/b] 2. Kira Yamato 3. Athrun Zala Most popular seiyuu: [b]Lelouch Lamperouge[/b] Most popular theme song: [b]COLORS by FLOW[/b] See? Code Geass is [b]DOMINATING[/b]!!!!!!!!11111111111 Narutard Era has [b]dramatically [/b] ended. :penguin:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-07-02 08:57:06)

yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]but for me I dont believe its #1 .. for me its Naruto .. no more no less :)[/quote] well heres what i think,naruto is for those fast paced viewers who like fights here and there while code geass is for those who likes to mind battles,even though its not my no.1,code geass still is better than naruto [b]FOR ME![/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]lol. hehe i really want code geass.. i even play it on psp and dl mp3 songs of it.. anything and everything on code geass is awesome. well lol for me... lol but i like bleach and deathnote too.. and i know code geass is way cooler. lol we have diff. opinions, lulz[/i]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just finished ep 13 of R2 and OMG watch before opening [spoiler]Rolo is a complete a-hole~! :wallbash: he didn't have to do that :wasted: it didn't show that he did it, but he was the last person there :smoke: and the next thing you know - dizaster!! then end credits :wallbash: [/spoiler]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=yoyomi000][quote=ezil2007]but for me I dont believe its #1 .. for me its Naruto .. no more no less :)[/quote] well heres what i think,naruto is for those fast paced viewers who like fights here and there while code geass is for those who likes to mind battles,even though its not my no.1,code geass still is better than naruto [b]FOR ME![/b][/quote] what the heck? Why did you quote my old blatant embarrassing post? That's me before I watched GL and CG. You looked up my recent top 10 before right? Oh damn. @shak Shirley deserves that. No more highschool dramas , and Lelouch will focus now on his Rebellion. But if Lelouch knew who was behind who killed Shirley, then Rolo will suffice and repent for his sins. Hey guys, We have a r2 thread here. Just lurk.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-07-11 14:14:57)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

CG is #1 for me.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy