• ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

Pages: 123

:thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

yoyomi000
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

i first watched this on youtube,the uploader named it [b][i]Crazy eyes[/i][/b] to hide it from youtube`s copyrigth conspiracy,sad to say it was still deleted,code geass r2 can be viewed on youtube but i bet it wont be long till its deleted,just gonna wait for it to finish and just buy a copy of it =D
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

[b]Let's see...so it's about__9th of my top 10 most favorite animu...[/b]
hokori
» n00b
1969-12-31

interesting anime^^
chocolate_1347
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where can I watch code geass r2 with high quality. Please, don't mention imeem. it doesn't look great.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Why isnt Naruto not included on the ranking! :cry: @topic: I wanna watch Code Geass.. I will watch it after Death Note..
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really love lulu.. he's sooo awesome..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]first watched it from... youtube, then my.. classmate gave me a copy. =D ... This is also an educational anime. Cos its about colonialism. :cool:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The best anime i've ever seen. It's like DeathNote + Gundam. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i watch this anime,it was nice.. my Fave character is CC shes the queen of teh geass,from a nun.. Many Addicted to This animu.=)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :thumbsup: CODE GEASS:LELOUCH OF THE REBELLION :thumbsup: this is mah fave anime nowadays....have finished watching season 1 and hoping for season 2...and id like to share it to u for no reason at a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:39

[ 15 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy