• ARCHIVES 
  • » yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

Pages: 123455

yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

that's very alarming !! we should be careful in viewing other friendster profile.... =) thanks for this great info guys :) i'll be careful now :D
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

@topic: thanks for the info..! :crybaby: am gonna be so sad if am gonna be hacked again.....
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I've encountered that "fake log in" many times, but nothing happend bad.. =|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ maya y dont you join here in a [b] friendster hackers thread [/b] haha! :lol: :thumbsup: right ate meng?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ woi james, that's bad!..tsk tsk.. owel if she want to, she can :P [/b] [i]i dare you to hack me by the time i upload my overlay[/i] =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha. so overlay haha. its a good idea. why in this thread maya can join us? or we can call her eina! hahaha!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ oh new name?[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes. she change her name.
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Aww!! I visit catlikegirl profile!! Im sorry!! Im just curious!!! Did i infected eventhough im not log-in in friendster at those time!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I remember last 2nd sem when I'm digin' and viewing some profiles and I noticed that some codes are visible. I wonder why they are visible? Maybe because the new securities they've intall to our computer here at school?!
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :)
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] yesterday i viewed my 1st account from my testing account and i saw a friendster normal layout. iam curious wat happened so i refreshed it and its still the same. so i decided to open my 1st account and i viewed my profile and still the same,a friendster normal layout. (*shocked*) so i roamed the whole profile and i saw the more about me section and i saw that the only thing that is written there is my [i] zodiac sign[/i] and all the things about me had been erased.. i dont f that is a BUG . And i figured out that my CSS link has been erased including some <link> types.... :( the thing here is that iam so thnkful coz its just the CSS link and other <link> types. and not my review content.( the <scripts> ) [i]So i easily resolved my case but iam still wordering why it haooen to me ? is it a bug or wat?[/i] [/b]
andini
» n00b
1969-12-31

WHATTTT,,,,,,,, HACKERS?????????????????????? :evil: :evil:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've already encountered a profile that when you right click, you'll gonna be redirected to the [b]fake friendster log-in[/b]. good thing i've seen the url of the fake log-in before i could type my e-mail and PW =)
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really don't understand FS hackers! i mean, what's the point of hacking an FS account? it's not gonna destroy someone's life or something... that's just childish... :P
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yikes! i so hate hackers! :D tnx for sharing! =) gotta be careful! :lol: [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=heartcore]i really don't understand FS hackers! i mean, what's the point of hacking an FS account? it's not gonna destroy someone's life or something... that's just childish... :P[/quote] It's simple, they want to steal or destroy your account :eh:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=heartcore]i really don't understand FS hackers! i mean, what's the point of hacking an FS account? it's not gonna destroy someone's life or something... that's just childish... :P[/quote] It's simple, they want to steal or destroy your account :eh:[/quote] lol... still illogical to meh :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks For Informing Us Sis Ayei. ;)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=heartcore][quote=ReversEdge][quote=heartcore]i really don't understand FS hackers! i mean, what's the point of hacking an FS account? it's not gonna destroy someone's life or something... that's just childish... :P[/quote] It's simple, they want to steal or destroy your account :eh:[/quote] lol... still illogical to meh :lol:[/quote] Maybe that's illogical but I think that's the basic why they hack profiles!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:12

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy