• ARCHIVES 
  • » yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

Pages: 12345

yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

gothic_angel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

wew hackers!!! by the way tnx 4 sharing we must all gotta be careful =) =) =)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

[b]I encountered this b4. But the thing is my e-mail address and my password were not change so I can still log-in to my friendster account. When I'm going to view my profile it's ok but when I used my other accounts and I tried to view my profile there's an Indonesian words appearing and at the bottom it says "No servers are safe." Then I post my problem here at Ftalk then the problem is some Indonesian named Kiki Endutz sent a comment to me but there's no text appearing but there's a code in his comment but you can't see it. So if you recieve any comment w/o any text or anything on his/her comment I suggest you to delete it.[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Does it contains any viruses or worms in that comment why we need to delete it quickly?! About that "No servers are safe" well I agree on that one! Hope you guys aware on [b]BAD BOT[/b]!
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink]wew, tnx fer sharing these.. :) it totally freaked me out.. :lol: well, gudluck to all of us.:D <i wonder where they get the codes to hack? i should get one too!! :evil: > hahahaha!! =D just joking.. :) [/color][/align]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]What if your changing ur pictures or something in ur profile and then suddenly login page appers and then they asked your email and pass does it mean ur entering the fake login page?or just busy error?[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think its just an error., You'll know if that's a friendster fake log-in if the url is not connected to friendster. but if it's still friendster's url, it's safe. :D
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Im not scary because im a hacker too! hehehe! just kidding![/b] =D

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-08-15 11:14:46)

~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]am scared.!! huhu :ninja: haha[/b]
demon999
» n00b
1969-12-31

Account hacking is done by Phishing.. A hacker Copies the HTML Source of the log-in-page.. modifies it.. creates a php file which will pass the strings entered to the log in form to a txt file or via email.. then they upload 3 files at a webhosting server.. 1.Modified HTML Page 2.PHP file 3.TXT file =================================== then..they spread the link of the fake login page or.. they create another profile.. uploads a picture of a handsome man/woman then they put scripts in the profile which redirects the visitor to the phishing page.. and start inviting innocent friendster users.. ====================================== Stay alert if you dont want your account to be hacked..not only in friendster..as well as other sites..^^ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ regards..^^ :D
system
» n00b
1969-12-31

The information on Friendster is provided freely by the users, and is posted in an insecure format, available for anyone to search through. It is surprising, and even frightening, how many people freely give up sensitive information. You can try this "Googlehack" every few days, and you'll see that there is a constant flow of new and sensitive personal information spewing out of Friendster. What's worse, if you find that you have accidentally put some of your own personal information on your webpage, then go back and delete it, there is a chance that Google got to it first and cached it. Thus, much information remains accessible even after you've removed it from your own page. My first piece of advice: stop putting personal information on the internet! If you are not using a secure website, you shouldn't be peddling in secure content. If you're personal information has been cached by Google, write them a polite email and kindly ask that it be removed, they will comply. My second piece of advice: Spread this information around to everyone! People need to know, and see, why they shouldn't put valuable information in an insecure format online. Try this Google Hack ::::: site:www.friendster.com “my password is” ::::: site:www.friendster.com “my number is” Just create your imaginations ok
system
» n00b
1969-12-31

i discovered a code that crashes IE6.... heres the code... <!-- Easy IE Crash by furigay --> <style>*{position:relative}</style><table><input>
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww.. scary :cry: crazy hackers.. :evil:
demon999
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=system]i discovered a code that crashes IE6.... heres the code... <!-- Easy IE Crash by furigay --> <style>*{position:relative}</style><table><input>[/quote] <script>for(x in document.write){document.write(x);}</script> that will crash most versions of IE..except 7.. and in your post..you mentioned the word "I" which means you discovered it..^^ but no.. http://immike.net/blog/2007/08/06/single-line-of-html-crashes-ie-6/ ^ ^ The link above tells the original person who discovered the code..^^ and the below code is an example..go to that page if you dare..^^ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ http://immike.net/scripts/ie_crash.html ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Does it have any sites,, I mean how come they all know about this stupid stuff..? someone told me it has a site,,a site where all the emails and passwords are occured
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehehe all I can say is they're just waitin' their time :P How lunatic :wasted:
MCR addict
» n00b
1969-12-31

Friendster Hackers are nothing! They're just worthless scum! Just stomp them into a bloody mess!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yah I wonder why they love to hack?! Definitely NOT practrical hobby :wasted:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Avoid Triple Posting. =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Sorry it was then an accident. Remember that day was so glitchy moment!
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate hackers. :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yah know bout' the hot topic nowadays...many Friendster users nowadays are hackin' some profile [b]BE CAREFUL[/b] i have a friend she is xxxsweetsheilxxx somebody's hack her profile yah know...many p

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:24

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy