• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Pages: 123

[b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

maueey
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

[b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky I see you baby Praying that he will walk in my life Where is the man of my dreams right here yea-yeah I'll wait forever, how silly it seems [/i] uhm im not suppose to dedicate it coz im still looking haha! well better off be silent..shiklet!!
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

hmmm so there's already a thread like this. i'll post later cause i still don't have a song.. i need to find one

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-10 23:47:08)

iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Nice Thread Mau. :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: [b]First Love [/b] :arrow: "You will always gonna be the One. And U Should know. How I wish I could have never let U go. Come into my life again. Oh, don't say no. You will always gonna be the One in my life. So true,I believe I can never find. Somebody like You my First Love." I dedicate it to toottt..hehehe :lol: I just love that lyrics.. :wow:
ian_rumuar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]You Are The Music In ME[/b] [i]When i hear my favorite song I know that we belong You are the music in me It's Living in all of us It's brought us here because You are the music in me[/i] well, i dedicate this to my ipod... hehehe
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice song ate love and ian..well hope to read more twiddey lyrics... =) ;)

Last edited by maueey (2007-08-20 23:48:57)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

After all these years - for myself ^_^ imposible by rocksteddy - for my :wow: :rose:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whew never knew mau has a thread like this..hehe right now heres my favorine line: Json Mraz - you and i both Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of What you and I spoke of Others only dream of the love that I love :eh: for u queen :rose:

Last edited by miss kita pag tuesday (2007-08-19 11:45:13)

em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice songs daddy rj.. :eh:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

To the one i'm infatuated with: [b]Girlfriend[/b] by [b]Kamikazee[/b] [i]It never even crossed my mind That i would fall inlove with you You were always there behind me But i never looked that way[/i] To my ex: [b]Goodbye, Goodnight, For Good[/b] by [b]Alesana[/b] [i]Goodbye helps me to sleep without your memories And my shattered dreams collect dust on what used to be a lie It haunts me no more and now you're gone, you've left me alone I wasn't wrong to feel this way inside so goodbye, goodnight, for good[/i]
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice song heartcore for your ex :eh:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha... thanks... that song helped me move on :lol:
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]uwaw tentyu daddy king for that song hmm.. @jerome and baby haru when will i read your twiddey lyrics??[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Think.. There's A Thread Like This B4. Hehehe. Well Im Not Sure. d:
emoeludesme
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]before:[/b] > Stay with Me - Finch - whoa, there's something in the air tonight something that makes me feel alive and i say whoa, what were the words that you said to me that made me feel so special now - :| [b]after:[/b] < Staying This Way by Faspitch - Anytime we are together, I feel Like staying this way forever We had a good run, But still I miss all the things we have done And now the end has come, And as I watch you I wish you had tried -
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ awts! . i dedicate this to her :wow: I may burn out like a candle And i may pass away I may fall just like a shooting star My heart will stay I'll be yours until forever Forever i'll be true To the promise i have made From the day that i found you Forever you're in my heart Even if we're apart I say forever i'll be yours Forever i love you I say forever i'll be yours Forever i love you My love will never fade away Even if i die And i will love you Until the end of time Even without your smile So hear me please I beg you Dont walk away i need you To stay with me and be By my side Hold my hand And we'll work it out Until... Forever i'll be yours Forever i love you I say forever i'll be yours Forever i'll be true My love will never fade away Even if i die And i will love you until The end of time Even without your smile So hear me please I beg you to stay... Forever by The Ambassadors
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ehe uhm part ov the lyrics only.. :eh: ..well i wont blame u maybe u like all the lyrics...well thats so sweet ov u to dedicate the whole song..nice :thumbsup: ;)
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]When ur gone the pieces of my heart is missing u,,LOL[/i] it makes me cry LOL
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]^ wow, same as my dedicated song..[/i] :eh: [b]"When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you"[/b]
kristoper21
» n00b
1969-12-31

clutching you closed your eyes just to kill the conversation it's raining forever i think i'll drown myself with my tears why does it have to be like this? so it doesn't mean anything to you so do you want to see loyalty? are these tears not enough for you kinda long, haha! for my ex michlle :crybaby:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Thank you for your Love - Dimsum[/b] [i]Now there's a reason to wake up each day I thank the Lord.. for sending you my way.. Now I am whole, a lucky soul, Wanna Thank you for your love.. Thank you.. Thank you for your love..[/i] for my :wow: bes.. :] [i](edited..wapak..)[/i]

Last edited by 'airene17 (2007-08-23 22:23:56)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:00

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy