• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Pages: 123

[b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

maetheism
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Reason Why. "I will head out alone, hope for the best And we hang our heads down As we skip the goodbyes." I'll dedicate it to my ex-boyfriend. We broke up, but we both dont really know what happened and we never talked about it. In fact, we never talked.
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

[b]fighter-christina aguilera[/b] itz foe my 3rd ex-whole lyricz :D
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Haha... First one is the chorus to a song that I dedicate to my ex-girlfriend.... You don't know how sick you make me You make me ******* sick to my stomach Every time I think of you I puke You must just not not know You may not think you do But you do, every time I think of you I puke --"Puke", by Eminem But the second one is much nicer...dedicated to my very beautiful, and dear friend, Joan... I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it even If I did I don't know If I would quit but I doubt it I'm taking by the thought of it And I know this much is true [chorus] baby you have become my addiction I'm so strung out on you I can barely move but I like it and it's all because of you all because of you and it's all because of you all because of you and it's all because of you all because of you and it's all because of you --"Because of You" by Ne-yo
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

--Pathetic,Ordinary by Alesana-- Frigid air leaves me breathless.... Foolish agony fills my lungs... As I try to scream for her.... I confess... I scared myself.... Dedicated to mah wubz.... Mish you! :crybaby:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]boys like girls[/b] [i]I tried to read between the lines I tried to look in your eyes I want a simple explanation; what Im feeling inside I gotta find a way out Maybe theres a way out Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer Do you know youre unlike any other? Youll always be my thunder, and I said Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors I dont wanna ever love another Youll always be my thunder So bring on the rain And bring on the thunder[/i]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff9999]i dedicate this to my boyfriend.. Sharada - Skye Sweetnam Once upon a time there was a girl you wouldn't really call her typical had her own definition of cool she lived in her own world She had her own style her own rules she played along like it was usual nobody really even knew her name to her life was one big game.. She got the head up in the clouds Don't know if she'll come down She's can't get to bed She got the song stuck in her head Dreaming all day that's all she did ever since she was a little kid all the teachers taught that she was slow she was just dreaming 'bout her show but when they told that she's delirious she didn't care she's just oblivious she loves to make everyone curious one day she's gonna be famous.. ^^ [/align][/b][/color]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2007-10-07 01:20:10)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]SET YOU FREE[/b] by SIDE A We often fool ourselves And say that it's love Only cause when it's gone We end up being lonely So how are we to know That it just isn't so That we just have to let each other go There were many times When we shared precious moments But later realized they were only stolen moments So how are we to know That it just wasn't so That we just had to let each other go If loving you is all that means to me When being happy is all I hope you'd be Then loving you must mean I really have to set you free Each day remains my love for you Keeps growing stronger But everytime we meet Makes leaving you so much harder So how are we to know That this just wasn't so That we just have to let each other go If loving you is all that means to me When being happy is all I hope you'd be Then loving you must mean I really have to set you free Letting go is not an easy task When smiling feels like I must wear this lonely mask It hurts deep inside And I just cannot hide That there's anguish at the thought That we should have to part If loving you is all that means to me When being happy is all I hope you'd be Then loving you must mean I really have to set you free If loving you is all that means to me When being happy is all I hope you'd be Then loving you must mean I really have to set you free [i][ for someone i thought that he's the one][/i]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] -i think this song is really sweet., its my fave,i dnt dedicate this to anyone.buh i want this to be our song(my future bf & me) ahaha..buh i dnt kno him yet* "DON'T CHANGE"[/b] [i]I'll love you when your hair turns grey boy I still want you if you gained a little weight, yeah The way I feel for you will always be the same Just as long as your love don't change (no) I was meant for you and you we're meant for me, yeah And I make sure that I'll be everything you need, Yeah boy the way we are is how it's gonna be Just as long as your love don't change [/i]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-10-09 15:54:16)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dedicate these songs to [b]HIM[/b].. :rose: [b]First Love - Utada Hikaru[/b] [i]you are always gonna be my love even if i fall in love with someone once again i'll remember to love you taught me how you are always gonna be the one it's still a sad song until i can sing a new song[/i] :rose: [b]Only Reminds Me of you - MYMP[/b] [i]That I come to run from your side But this place I hide It only reminds me of you When i turn out of the light Even the night It only reminds me of you[/i] i miss him so much.. hope he'll come back.. =(
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Say it again- Marie Digby [i]Say it again for me Cuz I love the way it feels when you are Tellin me that I'm The only one who blows your mind Say it again for me It's like the whole world stops to listen When you tell me you're in love Say It Again[/i] love this song.. I dedicate this to my someone special...</3
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Graduation song - Vitamin C I dedicate this for my friends. :D as we go on, we remember all the times we, had together and as our lives change come whatever we will still be friends forever
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Cry Me A River[/b] - Justin Timberlake [quote]You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river-er Cry me a river Cry me a river-er, yea yea[/quote] i dedicate for my ex! yeah!
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ngiti by ronnie liang Minamasdan kita nang hindi mo alam Pinapangarap kong ikaw ay akin Mapupulang labi at matingkad mong ngiti Umaabot hanggang sa langit Huwag ka lang titingin sa akin At baka matunaw ang puso kong sabik [Chorus] Sa iyong ngiti ako’y nahuhumaling At sa tuwing ikaw ay gagalaw Ang mundo ko’y tumutigil Para lang sa iyo ang awit ng aking puso Sana’y mapansin mo rin ang lihim kong pagtingin Minamahal kita ng di mo alam Huwag ka sanang magagalit Tinamaan yata talaga ang aking puso Na dati akala ko’y manhid Hindi pa rin makalapit Inuunahan ng kaba sa aking dibdib Sa iyong ngiti ako’y nahuhumaling At sa tuwing ikaw ay lalapit Ang mundo ko’y tumitigil Ang pangalan mo sinisigaw ng puso Sana’y madama mo rin ang lihim kong pagtingin (Repeat Chorus) Sa iyong ngiti… ....
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before this is for you... [b]I Could Not Ask For More[/b] Lying here with you Listening to the rain Smiling just to see the smile upon your face These are the moments I thank God that I`m alive These are the moments I`ll remember all my life I found all I`ve waited for And I could not ask for more but now? this is for you... [b]Your love is a lie[/b] You look so innocent But the guilt in your voice gives you away Yeah you know what I mean How does it feel when you kiss when you know that i trust you And do you think about me when he fucks you? Could you be more obscene? So dont try to say you're sorry Or try to make it right Don't waste your breath because it's too late, it's too late. You can tell me that there's nobody else (But I feel it) You can tell me that you're home by yourself (But I see it) You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want But I know, I know, Your love is just a lie (Lie) It's nothing but a lie (Lie) You're nothing but a lie
maueey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow wow nice i didn't knew my thread is still going on..anyhow i haven't updated it for too long but anyway im back..[/align] ;)
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Mine is [b]This Is How I Disappear[/b] by [b]My Chemical Romance[/b] [i]And without you is how I disappear, And live my life alone forever now. And without you is how I disappear, And live my life alone forever now.[/i] [i]i dedicate that song to [s]HIM[/s][/i]

Last edited by hAnNah.t0t (2008-06-14 02:27:13)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this song is dedicated to [u][b]lady_end[/b][/u] [i]as we go on we remember all the times we've laugh together and as our lives changed come whatever we will still be friends forever![/i] that song was sung by:[b] vitamin c[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't get it back, but I don't want it back, I Realized that, She don't know how to act Never been a dumb dude No I'm not dense I Just had a slight lack Of common sense I was the good guy She was the bad girl I'm thinking one girl She thinking me, earl James and jimmy Yep she had plenty But love for me, she didn't have any I was inviting, her into my heart But she was out riding in some other man's car She was my night time, thought I was her star Guess I was wrong, but see I'm strong Wont take long for me to move on [b]Dedicated to my ex girlfriend because she never loved me as much as I loved her. [/b] :crybaby:
--B412@T--
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]IN THE END ><><><>< LP cipinang i try so hard and got so far but in the end ia doesnt even matter i have to fall to loss it all but in the end ia doesnt even matter[/b][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

party like a rock star by shop boyz... lean whit it rock with it by dem franchize boyz... hohohohohohoho :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:45

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy