• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Pages: 123

[b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Mymp Only Reminds Me Of You I see you, beside me It's only a dream A vision of what used to be The laughter, the sorrow Pictures in time Fading to memories How could I ever let you go Is it too late to let you know Chorus: I tried to run from your side But each place I hide It only reminds me of you When i turn out all the lights Even the night It only reminds me of you I needed my freedom That's what I've thought But I was a fool to believe My heart lied while you cried Rivers of tears But I was too blind to see Everything we've been through before Now it means so much more I tried to run from your side But each place I hide It only reminds me of you When I turn out all the light Even the night It only reminds me of you Only you… So come back to me I'm down on my knees Boy can't you see… How could I ever let you go Is it too late to let you know I tried to run from your side But each place I hide It only reminds me of you When I turn out all the lights Even the night It only reminds me of you I tried to run from your side But each place I hide It only reminds me of you When I turn out all the lights Even the night It only reminds me of you You, You, It only reminds me of you
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

true friend--hannah montana [VERSE 1] [i]We sign our cards and letters BFF You've got a million ways to make me laugh You're lookin' out for me; you've got my back It's so good to have you around You know the secrets I could never tell And when I'm quiet you break through my shell Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell Cause you keep my feet on the ground[/i] to my bff's/.. MARJ
ruixi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is that someone from your heart of course you don't need to understand acknowledgement just use the look in your eyes to approve I can again continue to go in a few minutes find a reason to wait for you to be from friends to lovers

Last edited by ruixi (2008-07-02 13:36:32)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My song dedication for the day...... "Used To Love U" by John Legend.....dedicated to Michelle, my ex girlfriend Baby, when I used to love you there's nothing that I wouldn't do I went through the fire for you anything you asked me to But I'm tired of living this lie It's getting harder to justify I realize that I just don't love you Not like I used to

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-02 23:37:56)

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

swing swing by all american rejects.. " days swiftly come and go im dreaming of him he's seing other gurls emotion they stir the nyts are long they bend they fold and so do I to a new love do think that i would cry? on the phone.. do you know what it feels like being alone? i'll find someone new swing swing from the tangles off my heart is crushed by a former love can u help me find a way to carry on again " [i]i dedicate this song to my former love and for others who concern[/i]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Title:[/b] [u]Power of Two[/u] - Indigo Girls [quote]So were okay Were fine Baby Im here to stop your crying Chase all the ghosts from your head Im stronger than the monster beneath your bed Smarter than the tricks played on your heart Well look at them together then well take them apart Adding up the total of a love thats true Multiply life by the power of two[/quote] Dedicated to my mom. <3

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-04 21:22:12)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Vulnerable - Secondhand Serenade[/b] I was born to tell you [b]I love you[/b] Isn't that a song already? I get a B in originality And it's true I can't go on [b]without you[/b] [b]Your smile[/b] makes me see clearer If you could only see in the mirror what I see And your slow shaking finger tips Show that you're scared [b]like me[/b] so Let pretend [b]we're alone[/b] And I know you may be scared And I know we're unprepared But [b]I don’t care[/b] Tell me, tell me What makes you think that you are invincible? I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure Please don’t tell me that I'm the only one that’s vulnerable [b]Impossible[/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]Awake - Secondhand Serenade[/b] [b]With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,[/b] I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do. You're an [b]angel disguised.[/b] And you're lying real still, But your [b]heart beat is fast just like mine.[/b] And the movie's long over, That's three that have passed, one more's fine. Will you stay awake [b]for me?[/b] I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the [b]air I breathe,[/b] [b]I'll give you my heart on a string,[/b] I just don't wanna miss anything. I'm trying real hard [b]not to shake.[/b] I'm biting my tongue, But I'm feeling alive and with every breath that I take, I feel like I've won. [b]You're my key to survival.[/b] And if it's a hero you want, [b]I can save you. Just stay here.[/b] Your whispers are priceless. [b]Your presence is too, So please stay here.[/b] Will you stay awake [b]for me?[/b] I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna miss anything I will share the [b]air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string,[/b] I just don't wanna miss anything. Say my name. [b]I just want to hear you.[/b] Say my name. [b]So I know it's true. You're changing me. You're changing me.[/b] You showed me [b]how to live.[/b] So just say. So just say, That you'll stay awake [b]for me.[/b] I don't wanna miss anything. I don't wanna miss anything. I will share the [b]air I breathe, I'll give you my heart on a string,[/b] I just don't wanna miss anything[/spoiler] [spoiler][b]Crush - David Archuleta[/b] I hung up The phone tonight [b]Something happened For the first time[/b] Deep inside It was a rush What a rush [b]'Cause the possibility That you would ever Feel the same way About me It's just too much Just too much[/b] Why do I keep running From the truth [b]All I ever think About is you[/b] You got me [b]hypnotized[/b] So [b]mesmerized[/b] And I just got to know Do you ever think When you're all alone All that we can be Where this can go [b]Am I crazy Or falling in love Is it really Just another crush[/b] Do you catch a breath When [b]I look at you[/b] Are you holding back Like the way you do [b]'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away[/b] But [b]I know this crush Ain't goin' away[/b] Goin' away Has it ever crossed Your mind When were hangin' Spending time girl Are we just friends Is there more Is there more See it's a chance We've gotta take Cause I believe That we can Make this into Something That will last Last forever [b]Forever[/b] Do you ever think When you're all alone All that we can be Where this thing can go [b]Am I crazy Or falling in love Is it really just Another crush[/b] Do you catch a breath When [b]I look at you[/b] Are you holding back Like the way you do [b]'Cause I'm trying,trying to walk away[/b] But [b]I know this crush Ain't goin' away[/b] Goin' away Why do I keep running From the truth [b]All I ever think About is you[/b] You got me [b]hypnotized[/b] So [b]mesmerized[/b] And I just got to know Do you ever think When you're all alone All that we can be Where this can go [b]Am I crazy Or falling in love Is it really just Another crush[/b] Do you catch a breath When [b]I look at you[/b] Are you holding back Like the way you do [b]'Cause I'm trying, tryin to walk away[/b] But [b]I know this crush Ain't goin' away[/b] Goin' away Goin' away[/spoiler] dedicated to someone [b]VERY[/b] special for me.. :wow: sorry if the lyrics are too long.. :D

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-12-04 07:37:07)

yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

stay the same by joey mCintyre don't eu evr wish eu were someone else eu were meant 2 be the way eu are exactly don't eu ever say eu don't like the way eu are when eu learn 2 love yer self eu better off by far and i hope u'll always stay the same coz' there's nothin' 'bout eu i would change .. On bended Knees by boys 2 men can we go back 2 the days our love was strong can eu tell me how a perfect love goes wrong can somebody tell me how eu get things back the way they used 2 be oh god gave me a reason i'm down on bended kneeS .
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]twist in my story by secondhand serenade[/b] Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down It's safe to say we are alone now, we're alone now Not a whisper, the only noise is the receiver I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence So please just break the silence The whispers turn to shouting The shouting turns to tears Your tears turn into laughter And it takes away our fears So you see, this world doesn't matter to me I'll give up all I had just to breathe The same air as you till the day that I die I can't take my eyes off of you And I'm longing, for words to describe how I'm feeling I'm feeling inspired My world just flip turned upside down It turns around, say what's that sound It's my heart beat, it's getting much louder My heart beat, is stronger than ever I'm feeling so alive, I'm feeling so alive My whispers turn to shouting The shouting turns to tears Your tears turn into laughter And it takes away our fears So you see, this world doesn't matter to me I'll give up all I had just to breathe The same air as you till the day that I die I can't take my eyes off of you I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story It's time I open up, and let your love right through me I'm finally waking up, a twist in my story It's time I open up, and let your love right through me That's what you get When you see your life in someone else's eyes That's what you get, that's what you get So you see, this world doesn't matter to me I'll give up all I had just to breathe The same air as you till the day that I die I can't take my eyes off of you So you see, This world doesn't matter to me I'll give up all I had just to breathe The same air as you till the day that I die I can't take my eyes off of you i dedicate it to him....
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][/spoiler][align=center][/align][b][/b]SiLVERTOES BY PAROKYA Ni EDGAR[b][/b] [align=center][/align][quote][/quote] Wag ka nang mag-alala hinding hindi ako in love sa yo bakit ba pakiramdam mo pa yata lahat kami ay naaakit mo miss miss pakitigil lang please ang iyong pagpapantasya hindi ka na nakakatuwa papagulpi na kita sa gwardyang may batuta ha ya ya ya...Hindi ko talaga ma-gets kung bakit ka ganyan ang feeling moy sabik sa iyo ang lahat ng kalalakihan sorry pagpasensyahan mo na mali talaga ang iyong inaakala lahat kami ay nandidiri sa iyoi kaskas mo na sana ang mukha mo sa simento *Di kami na tu-turn-on sa kutis mong kulay champurado di kami naaakit sa labi mong garamucho **oh please naman pakitanggap mo nalang ang katotohanan n aganyan ka pinanganak wag ka nang magpapanggap na ikaw ay isang dalagang ubod nang ganda kahit na alam naman natin na ang karakas mo ay ubod nang sama siguro nga naman ay may mga mas pangit pa sa yo pero at least hindi sila nagpapacute katulad mo nakakabadtrip ka nakakairita twing kitay nakikita di ko alam bat ang laki ng ulo mo magingat ingat ka baka ikaw ay sagasaan ko [quote][/quote]
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]CHOCO LATTE Di ba't sinabi mo sa akin dati Na mahirap kumain ng tsokolateng Natunaw at parang wala nang korte Kadiri nang kainin, mukha nang ta Ewan ko ba kung bakit mahirap ibalik Sa original na hugis pag Nalusaw na sa init Chorus 1 Parang tiwala pag nasira na Mahirap nang ayusin pa Di kayang ipagdikit Ang tiwala pag napunit Parang nangyari kailan lang... Meron akong nakitang nakatagong regalo sa likod ng kotse mo Hugis puso na kahon, at may red na ribbon Mamahaling toblerone at, Noong aking tingnan, para sa iyo mula kay Christian Agad kong binuksan, tsokolate ang laman At di ko malaman kung ba't kailangang Itago sa akin ang katotohanan Ang dami-dami mo palang tsokolate, Di ka man lamang nagsasalita Ewan ko ba kung bakit hindi ko napigilan Ang regalo mo'y naubos ko Nang di ko nalalalaman Chorus 2 Parang tiwala pag naubos na Bigla-biglaan talaga Mahirap nang makita Kapag minsa'y nawala At kahit na pilitin, di mo na mapapalitan, Kahit hanap-hanapin, di mo na mababalikan, Kahit sabihin natin na ika'y mapagbigyan, Huwag na lang... Ewan ko ba kung bakit Mahirap tanggalin ang tsokolate pag natunaw at kumapit na sa ngipin Parang tiwala pag namantsahan na Mahirap nang linisin pa Di kayang burahin Kahit na anong gawin Parang tiwala...[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]" If I fall "[/b] I dedicate this song to moi Ex. :lol: I just miss you whenever I hear this song. :P Tss.
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Lovebug - Jonas Brothers[/b] [spoiler][i]Called her [b]for the first time[/b] yesterday Finally [b]found the missing part of me[/b] [b][u]Felt so close, but you were far away[/b][/u] Left me [b]without anything to say[/b] [b]Now I'm speechless, Over the edge of this, Breathless, I never thought That I'd catch This love bug again Hopeless, Head over heels In the moment, I never thought That I'd get hit By this love bug again[/b] [b]I can't get your smile out of my mind[/b] (i can't get you out of my mind) [b]I think I bought your eyes all the time[/b] Your beautiful, but [b]you don't even try[/b] (you don't even, don't even try) Modesty is just so hard to find [b]Now I'm speechless, Over the end of this, Breathless, I never thought That I'd catch This love bug again Hopeless, Head over heels In the moment, I never thought That I'd get hit by, This love bug again[/b] [b]Kissed her for the first time yesterday[/b] Everything I wished that it would be Suddenly, [b]I forgot how to speak[/b] [b]Hopeless, Breathless, Baby can't you..see[/b] Now I'm! [b]Now I'm speechless, Over the edge of this, Breathless, I never thought That I'd catch This love bug again Hopeless, Head over heels In the moment, I never thought That I'd get hit By this love bug again (ohhh! ) Love Bug again[/b][/i][/spoiler] dedicated to my [b]VERRRRiiii[/b] special someone.. :wow: :eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-12-05 06:52:12)

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]song:[/b] [i]over you[/i] [b]artist:[/b] [i]chris daughtry[/i] [b]dedicated to:[/b] [i]my ex boyfriend[/i] [b]message:[/b] [i]see? i've learned :lol:[/i] [spoiler]Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down, Like an old abandoned house. What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath. I fell too far, was in way too deep. Guess I let you get the best of me. Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you. You took a hammer to these walls, Dragged the memories down the hall, Packed your bags and walked away. There was nothing I could say. And when you slammed the front door shut, A lot of others opened up, So did my eyes so I could see That you never were the best for me. Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you. Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. Well I'm putting my heart back together, 'Cause I got over you. Well I got over you. I got over you. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you.[/spoiler] [b] song:[/b] [i]letter to me[/i] [b]artist:[/b] [i]brad paisley[/i] [b]dedicated to:[/b] [i]my brothers and to all boys/dude/man/oldies :D[/i] [b]message:[/b] [i]just read and listen to the song, suits you well guys :lol:[/i] [spoiler]If I could write a letter to me And send it back in time to myself at 17 First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid And then I'd say I know it's tough When you break up after seven months And yeah I know you really liked her and it just don't seem fair All I can say is pain like that is fast and it's rare And oh you got so much going for you going right But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night She wasn't right for you And still you feel like there's a knife sticking out of your back And you're wondering if you'll survive You'll make it through this and you'll see You're still around to write this letter to me At the stop sign at Tomlinson and Eighth Always stop completely don't just tap your breaks And when you get a date with Bridgett make sure the tank is full On second thought forget it that one turns out kinda cool Each and every time you have a fight Just assume you're wrong and dad is right And you should really thank Mrs. Brinkman She spent so much extra time It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine And oh you got so much going for you going right But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night Tonight's the bonfire rally But you're staying home instead because if you fail Algebra Mom and dad will kill you dead Trust me you'll squeak by and get a C And you're still around to write this letter to me You've got so much up ahead You'll make new friends You should see your kids and wife And I'd end by saying have no fear These are nowhere near the best years of your life I guess I'll see you in the mirror When you're a grown man P.S. go hug Aunt Rita every chance you can And oh you got so much going for you going right But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night I wish you'd study Spanish I wish you'd take a typing class I wish you wouldn't worry, let it be I'd say have a little faith and you'll see If I could write a letter to me To me[/spoiler]

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-12-05 07:36:36)

supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]Friend Of Mine[/b][/u] I've known you for so long You are a friend of mine But is this all we’d ever be? I’ve loved you ever since You are a friend of mine And babe is this all we ever could be? You tell me things I’ve never known I shown you love you’ve never shown But then again, when you cry I’m always at your side You tell me ’bout the love you’ve had I listen very eagerly But deep inside you’ll never see This feeling of emptiness It makes me feel sad But then again I’m glad I’ve known you all my life You are a friend of mine I know this is how it’s gonna be I’ve loved you then and I love you still You’re a friend of mine Now, I know friends are all we ever could be You tell me things I’ve never known I shown you love you’ve never shown But then again, when you cry I’m always at your side You tell me ’bout the love you’ve had I listen very eagerly But deep inside you’ll never see This feeling of emptiness It makes me feel sad But then again Then again Then again I’m glad [spoiler]obviously, dedicated to my bestfriend..huhu[/spoiler]
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Pretty pretty by Early November[/b] [i]and no reason why I should try to go on anymore my reason's all gone, no reason why you should try to make excuses to make me feel alright excuses call for stupid reasons and I know that it's not much that I can offer right now just give me one little second and I will try my hardest to make you feel like I'm someone else.[/i] this is dedic8d 2 sum1 spexal, sum1 whom i think i'm falling 4... yet, he makes me feel lyk we wil nver b more dan frndz... :crybaby: :P
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

okie.... tonight- fm static tonight i've fallen and i can't get up i need your loving hands to come and pick me up and every night i see you, i can just look up and know the stars are holding you, holding you, holding you tonight..... and... i'm yours-jason mraz I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I'm sure There's no need to complicate Our time is short This is our fate, I'm yours weeeee i'm yours!! *tooot*
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Till Death Do Us Part- White Lion[/b] All through your life I'll be by your side Till death do us part Baby I'll be your friend My love will never end Till death do us part [b]Thunder- Boys Like Girls[/b] Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder I said, your eyes are the brightest of all the colors I don't wanna ever love another You'll always be my thunder So bring on the rain And bring on the thunder :arrow: Dedicated to my hunny :wow::wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]just simply write a part ov the lyrics ov the song u like and tell us who to dedicate it to and why that song??[/b] it goes like this.. [b][u]Where are you[/u][/b] [i]I'm staring out at the sky

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:21

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy