• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Pages: 123

Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

coklat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we r not disturb them/ make something wrong.. they just "cursed" because they are angry to us, even we not make a problem with te FTalk here :paranoid: Some of them, they think they can do whatever they like ;) it's not fear.. What do u think?? ...and who is the most bad MOD here?

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 11:58:08)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

^ Did this happen to you? Before a mod could curse you, you are supposed to get a warning. And of course they will state the reason why you are warned or cursed. If you have any problems w/ a moderator, you can forward a complaint to the admin. Then the admin and the concerned party can discuss it from there. But be sure the moderator did not have any valid reasons to curse you.
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

[quote=Padme]^ Did this happen to you? Before a mod could curse you, you are supposed to get a warning. And of course they will state the reason why you are warned or cursed. If you have any problems w/ a moderator, you can forward a complaint to the admin. Then the admin and the concerned party can discuss it from there. But be sure the moderator did not have any valid reasons to curse you.[/quote] wow good idea :lol: yup, it happen to me.. first, i make a poll, but i'm not understand what important is it, then i try.. suddenly th MOD give me a message that i supposed to be not to do that.. then i said that forgive me, i'm new here, i don't know if i can't do that... the MOD suddenly said: i'm MOD here and i can cursed u... :eh: i'm confuse, i already said sorry but the MOD still do that to me.. the MOD make me cursed... huh
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

when was it happen? who was that? and what kind of poll did you make? if it is a none sense poll, of course you made that moderator upset. all people make mistakes, you know. **edit** is this the topic u were talking about? http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=8464 i saw that one before. and it is really non sense. you could make moderators upset on that kind of act

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-14 11:50:03)

coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey.. but i had already said sorry :doubt: ! once again i say: SORRY =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am that moderator.. i warned you two times already.. but, you continue spamming in the help section.. :wasted: and you posted NONSENSE POSTS in 3 threads.. so my patience was over.. and i decided to do this to you.. who do you think a moderator here will not be like that if you continue disobeying the rules and my warnings. but you are lucky coz you were uncursed.. sorry about that. this should be a lesson to you. okei? =) peace. :thumbsup: [quote=coklat]the MOD suddenly said: i'm MOD here and i can cursed u... :eh:[/quote] please do not make stories.. i think i said.. please be warned coz moderators can curse a member.. not like that.. :smoke: [b] PS:[/b] please bear with me, im just a new moderator and the sections i am handling is really heavy (trick and tutorial, add-ons and help section!!).. i know you would hate because i am over strict or something.. but, i am just doing my job and responsibilities.. Actually im doing my best.. huhuhu.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-14 12:54:14)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

theres no bad mod here.. they just doing their job .. to moderate our post break the rules and you'll get what you want.. =|
ka1z3r
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Moderators here are perfectly fine... the rules and regulations are being implemented... they don't excuse no one... so don't break the rules for you not to get cursed... and if there's really a problem with the mods... consult the aDmin... but be sure to defend your accusations... just saying my opinion... :ninja: who am i anyway?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it is just a misunderstanding. i know coklat already know what was going on. and yes, if you have some problems to anyone of us, consult other moderators or admin. we are not here to overrule all the members. we just have to guide you guys, organize the forum and maintain situations.

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-15 01:55:26)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Same problem with Aubrey011, I ask her through via pm,, what is the reason why they cursed you?! And she said -- [quote=aubrey011]hi...i don't know why??!!! :cry:[/quote] I asked this before to any mod before but sorry I forgot the specific topic where I wrote that question! I assure no one replay in that question. I think Coklat had a point! But I'm not pinpointing xavierkym, I'm pointing other problem/s!
KaGe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey, Hey, Hey, Mods are sumtyms being too strict or "law abiding" but in the long run they are doing things for better forums and disciplined members.. You agreed to join in this institution so you are obliged to FOLLOW EVERY SUPERRIOR BEING inside this instution.. A simple suggestion to moderators of this Forum. Mods, don't take everything "under control" if you know what I mean.. you have to undersyand also that people are doing things for them to be happy or feel home in this forum.. so.. Be nice with your members.. even to those who are stubborn enough to be kicked out already.. :thumbsup: :eh: It will help.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I knew that before about rules thing but please be specific on topic, we're pointing some disadvantages of some mods why they cursed member/s without any valid reasons. It's so nice that sir xavierkym mean it that he's the one responsible about the cursed happen to Coklat. How about the other problems like what happen to Aubrey011 and Cip problem as well?! These was unsolved before like what happen to Cip, one of the mod/s here change his avatar caption without any permission. What will you feel if they do that to you?!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: every member being cursed here were discussed in a special thread in the backstage and cursing of a member is known to most mods because when a member is reported to be a rule-breaker, s/he is being observed and another wrong move would earn her/him a cursed status. it is a must for mods to give a warning to that member. so if ever you have been warned, better behave and do not ignore the warning =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

But I felt skeptical after that moment! Mod removed the cursed status. Fortunately she's okey now! And just what mods do, I do also observing members and also mods too who are not following the rules implemented. I saw some they are double posting! No need to pinpoint, I know they know it!!
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]i am that moderator.. i warned you two times already.. but, you continue spamming in the help section.. :wasted: and you posted NONSENSE POSTS in 3 threads.. so my patience was over.. and i decided to do this to you.. who do you think a moderator here will not be like that if you continue disobeying the rules and my warnings. but you are lucky coz you were uncursed.. sorry about that. this should be a lesson to you. okei? =) peace. :thumbsup: [quote=coklat]the MOD suddenly said: i'm MOD here and i can cursed u... :eh:[/quote] please do not make stories.. i think i said.. please be warned coz moderators can curse a member.. not like that.. :smoke: [b] PS:[/b] please bear with me, im just a new moderator and the sections i am handling is really heavy (trick and tutorial, add-ons and help section!!).. i know you would hate because i am over strict or something.. but, i am just doing my job and responsibilities.. Actually im doing my best.. huhuhu.. :rolleyes:[/quote] I'm sorry too, this all my fault :cry: Peace :)
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

my only suggestion is (last suggestion) could uhm you just ban me. :/ well its kinda weird but im really really REALLY serious now. i know i've been bad,(and they know it very well) disturbing,annoying and (any bad word that you want to say about me) i will understand that! just ban me for the members sake. plss =) if this doesn't approve to you that you dont ban me! well :midfinger:(know is it clear?!) __________ and one thing more! thanks for the help! never forget it. :thumbsup: [spoiler]part2 coming soon :D(lousy popups giving me hard time)[/spoiler]

Last edited by 0phranxis0 (2007-08-15 06:42:09)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice you know your mistakes! Mods are ready for the part two :lol: and don't wish for ban to make you a better member!
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

well :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: . just got eaten by my conscience
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]well :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: . just got eaten by my conscience[/quote] Guys please pray for the soul this guy, maybe this is last night living in this world :lol:
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

shut your pie hole :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy