• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Pages: 123

Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

[b]@phranxis[/b]: i hope you expert now the sidebar secrets, did you still remember that? you see? you learned because of us and now this is your payback, spamming in this forum saying some rude words, just remeber all members here who trying to help you forgiving those flamming words that you posting here and now you will gonna turn around :thumbsdown: we will wait for the part two, i hope that part you already know how to follow rules :wasted:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

My expectation of his part 2 is worst than part 1! Be ready for his revenge!!
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mods, pliz close this topic.. i think it's not important and all was clear. :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: only admin has the access in this section so we'll just wait for him
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah.. admin is the only one who can control this section... but, eehjay.. you banned 0phranxis0 right??? by the way.. il just tell you.. he has 2 accounts.. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i wont ban his other account coz he didn't use that for breaking of some rules. well he did break the rule about creating multiple account but it doesnt mean we have to ban his other account.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha. better to CLOSE this thread. it's getting spammy guys! :lol:
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is the different between "ban" and "cursed" ???
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cursed - everywhere you go in friendstertalk, an annoying alert box will appear always. ban - can not access friendstertalk anymore or no longer welcome in friendstertalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy