• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Pages: 123

Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

[quote=0phranxis0]shut your pie hole :lol:[/quote] Mods I highly suggest to ban this moron =D He doesn't know what his talking about. He's really a stupid monkey I met! Sorry for my malicious term but it's true :evil:
coklat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

[quote=0phranxis0]my only suggestion is (last suggestion) could uhm you just ban me. :/ well its kinda weird but im really really REALLY serious now. i know i've been bad,(and they know it very well) disturbing,annoying and (any bad word that you want to say about me) i will understand that! just ban me for the members sake. plss =) if this doesn't approve to you that you dont ban me! well :midfinger:(know is it clear?!) __________ and one thing more! thanks for the help! never forget it. :thumbsup: [spoiler]part2 coming soon :D(lousy popups giving me hard time)[/spoiler][/quote] Who's the mods that make u cursed??
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge][quote=0phranxis0]shut your pie hole :lol:[/quote] Mods I highly suggest to ban this moron =D He doesn't know what his talking about. He's really a stupid monkey I met! Sorry for my malicious term but it's true :evil:[/quote] :arrow: monkey? where's the monkey? i can't see any monkey :lol: this is what i see ---> shit lol.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@phranxis what a explosive reply you got there buddy! your not worthy to go to this forum your like this ---> shit
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oops.. good luck to your life phranxis.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: we will miss you phranxis =D =D =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wahaha.. ate meng.. i laughed in that post... [b] @phranxis: [/b]thanks so much for having your time with us.. and tnx for being such a friend.. lol.. [color=white]May you rest in peace.. joke[/color] [b]@ReversEdge:[/b] watch your words bro.. i saw you posting many times already with a bad mouth.. warning okei?? :D ps: do not quote this message.

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-15 10:31:11)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: :cry: he really made us happy =) at least we had fun because of him :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]shut your pie hole :lol:[/quote] i like this post.. i mean i hate it. :evil:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You guys are going out of the topic :penguin: anywayz for my co-mods [which is ignored in the backstage. hope it would be noticed here]: [b]i just need some clarifications here why our "three warnings before curse" method is now not being implemented[/b] :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

bro i gave a warning.. and coklat said sorry.. and i said to myself.. okei.. forgiven.. but again, posted in non-sense posts... but, we are okei now.. :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ i can't answer that. i cursed only once and i had fully warned that member. anyhow, the curse had been lifted. so maybe some mods can answer that. why was that not implemented? hmm.. -
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please don't misunderstand my post.. what i am trying to say is "is our [b]OLD[/b] way of cursing members not already applicable today?"
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think the "old way" has been implemented before because the [b]cursed status [/b]is just a new punishment, but now, lots of members know about it and it is even posted in the news and announcements section. well, i for one, assume that all members know it. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree.. most members now knows about this already.. coz they have seen members being cursed even forsakenkid.. lol.. and that should be one factor that could tell their conscience not to do the [b]must not..[/b] =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So that means only one warning will be fine.. then so be it i've warned lots of members in the past weeks/days. maybe i should curse them too if they violated again
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I see some flamings in this topic. [b]Moderators, do not get involve or provoke any flamings in our forum![/b] By request, 0phranxis0 is now ban from FriendsterTalk. He will now study how to respect other people. Flamings will not be tolerated! Admin, we can not moderate this section so if you could delete some flamings and argument on the previous page. About the topic, we already resolve the issue. This kinds of topic only seek flaming and arguments. If you have some problems about other members and moderators, just approach any one of us moderators. Of course, we will help you with that.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sorry for my bad words guys, I will accept if you want me to curse or even ban me. It will be a full pleasure to have that punishment ;)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

better close this topic.. so many happenings here forgiving, helping , flamming , spamming XD
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Better delete this thread. :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]suggestion for the MODERATOR[/i] What do u think about the Moderator here? uhm.. one of them-or maybe some of them is bad for us.. they can easily make us "cursed", even thought we

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:48

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy