• ARCHIVES 
  • » How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

Pages: 123

How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

zenar_3
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

hmmm... for me.. i think for me..my therapy.. is to annoy yourself to other things... enjoy new things.. have fun tym with someone lyk for exmple ur besfrends.. so that wyl ur enjoying some tym ull avoid thining of him nd of wut hapend in d paz.. [i]sorry for my stupd grammar..hehe..:lol:..:D[/i]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

do something that will make you busy..get along with other people...have fun with your frineds..that's it
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its not that easy to move on and let go... :( you cant move on.... if you dont want to let go of the past . its as simple as that...

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-09 21:33:14)

pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] move on? hmmm.. i think it is really hard..because you love him very much, cant' hardly let him go! [b][/b] :crybaby: [b][/b]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its really hard to move on if you dont want to let go.. esp when u love sum1 w/ all ur heart and soul. but you have to. its more painful if you hold on. [well it depends upon the situation] :arrow: i suggest, keep ur self bc all the time.. :arrow: throw all the things that reminds you of him/her. :arrow: get rid of those stupid love songs.. ;]

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-05-10 09:34:17)

pinkish_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

you're all right! :)=):thumbsup:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Moving on is a really hard thing.. Just like my situation,everytime i listen to love songs.. he's the one I'm remembering and thinking! :crybaby: :arrow: yeah,make ur self busy! :cry:
joiez_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]try tO visit my bLoG..i hAvE pLenty of advicE fOr sOmE brOken hEartEd..[/b] :arrow:[url]http://myheartsayoutloud.blogspot.com[/url]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I feel the same way too. co'z we were broke up last week. its true that its so hard to move on. especially when you think of the moments you shared together. the best way to move on, is to make yourself busy. talk to your friends or relatives and have fun. if you have a picture/letter of him/her or anything that reminds you of him/her... dont ever look at it. because you are only hurting yourself. thats only my suggestion. ---- [align=center] [b]Pain In My Heart[/b] [i]by: Zoo[/i] Here i am alone in this empty room And let my mind just fly you to the end Thoughts of you still linger in my memory Wondering why my life is not that fair I could still recall Those memories of you The joy and all your laughter The love thast we've been through Oh, i can't believe you're gone Oh, no Talkin' to myself for no reasons i could find Findin' out why everything went wrong Tears falling down my cheeks that I've been trying to hold It doesn't know if i could still go on I wanted you to stay The tears begin to show You said you cared for me But then you had to go And now i know you're gone But i don't want to remember The things (we used to do/that we've been Through) And all the things that remind me of you I don't want to hear the songs The songs we used to sing 'coz i don't wanna feel the pain in my heart I just can't believe you're gone No, no... I don't wanna feel Yeah, i don't wanna feel the pain in my heart I don't wanna feel, don't know what went wrong Oohh... [/align]

Last edited by dondon (2008-05-12 05:25:58)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]Sometimes, finding someone new is not the answer. You just end up hurting yourself more or hurting the one that loves you, because you just realized, you still love that person.[/quote] :arrow: this affected me. :lol: but anyway, moving on should not be forced. hearts would heal at the right time.. =) you'll just hurt yourself more if you keep on trying to forget that person.. it's not that easy. :) there's just a right time for everything.. ;)
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah..it ain't easy...:crybaby:
antonio69
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me... to move on is to forget all the thing that happened to you... like what i always say..."[b]PAst is Past[/b]" though its certainly hard... try ur best to forget it... do things that makes u forget ur past... like (if ur a student) studying hard... and if u have a job, work hard!! don't reminisce... to ease the pain... thats all I can say... =)
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Sometimes, finding someone new is not the answer. You just end up hurting yourself more or hurting the one that loves you, because you just realized, you still love that person. That person whom you thought would never hurt you... I have gone many times in this situation.. :lol: And i've learned so many things about love (though im too young to understand the meaning of it).. I just wanted to know the perfect plan to move on & forget the past.. HOW? :crybaby:[/quote] join the terrorist, and apply for suicide bombing team!! joke... :D for me, i'll just stick w/ the barkada and have fun..
antonio69
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=soulmirk17]for me, i'll just stick w/ the barkada and have fun..[/quote] You're right... :thumbsup:
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:kiss: just forget about it do some things that would get it off your mind :kiss:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh i dnt really knw..coz i hvnt exprienced this kind of situation..bt im really curious hw to move on to in case this would happen to me..sorry i couldnt help.. =|
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its very hard to move on.! huhuhu.!
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha..i just realized that moving on was really not that easy...esp when you really had fallen 4 that person.. :wallbash::wallbash:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just try to forget him...if u can't, do anything that won't make you remember him.=)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im feeling the same way too. moving on is really hard.. i just keep myself busy and hang out with my friends to forget him.. but whenever im alone, he's the only person in my mind.. :crybaby: [i]kinda corny![/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:08

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy