• ARCHIVES 
  • » How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

Pages: 123

How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Sometimes, finding someone new is not the answer. You just end up hurting yourself more or hurting the one that loves you, because you just realized, you still love that person. That person whom you thought would never hurt you... I have gone many times in this situation.. :lol: And i've learned so many things about love (though im too young to understand the meaning of it).. I just wanted to know the perfect plan to move on & forget the past.. HOW? :crybaby:

Last edited by elleiruam (2006-12-08 04:59:19)

ayrizsh
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

ahhww..bkit gnun? tagos lhat sken un ah.. [quote][i][b]Sometimes, finding someone new is not the answer. You just end up hurting yourself more or hurting the one that loves you, because you just realized, you still love that person.[/b][/i][/quote] :arrow: [i][b]How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go?[/b][/i] can smbody answer that question for us? :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

It's HARD, really hard.. Although TIME does heal your pain, It all comes back to you when you dwell on it. My advice is.. try, really try.. to take your mind of it. Do something you like doing. Get a new job, or start a new hobby that you like. Don't push yourself into a new relationship right away.. It's good to have time to yourself for awhile. Enjoy the company of friends and family. In time, you'll forget the pain and move on completely. ;)
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, i know that situation, my friend also that problem... the only thing he do is to torture himself... he always want to end up dead bec of my bestfriend(w/c is his ex). everytime i see a scar in his wrist, i would always shout at him, & look at it, and see, how deep is the scar... how can this scar be removed... as a friend and being involved... i do care for them both... i always tell him to stop, and find someone else... but he always walk out on me, and say [i]"di ganon ka dali"[/i]. ouch...if he only knows why i do care for him that much... the only thing i could say, if you can't think sbouit it anynmore, work with your hands, do something and concentrate on it for a while... this may not be the best answer but at least, you can put your mind somewhere else, not on what your problem is about..
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thankz for the advices.. A lot of my friends has also the same situation which makes me ask for questions about love.. How i wish all the broken hearted moved on! :crybaby:
soujirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ah~~ this is a popular stuff.. moving on.. yeah.. all american's reject - move along.. have youheard of this great song? it is really human's best creation of all songs.. :lol: Love :arrow: well, relationships don't just come and go that easily, to forge a good relationship there must have give & take.. how well do you understand in 'give' & 'take'? actually 'give' and 'take' has a powerful meaning.. that even i duno.. :P haha..but.. once you get 1% of the meaning that i did understand, your problems will be a little bit easier.. :arrow: move on: it is hard to do so, cause our human mind alwiz look back into our past.. we keep unintentionally turning back what we have done, and regret. :arrow: to move on, all you need to do is keep walking, don't turn back, don't think about it, and live on like a super rock princess.. if it is that easy, all of us will not be :crybaby: now.. it depends on your will.. if there is a will, there will be a way.. Dear friend, Best wishes on moving on :)
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whooooa! that's inspiring! :crybaby: I think your right po, and we just have to forget the past and concentrate on the future :D
soujirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS LYRICS "Move Along" Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking When you fall everyone stands Another day and you've had your fill of sinking With the life held in your Hands are shaking cold These hands are meant to hold Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong Move along, move along like I know you do And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through Move along Move along So a day when you've lost yourself completely Could be a night when your life ends Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving All the pain held in your Hands are shaking cold Your hands are mine to hold Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong Move along, move along like I know you do And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through Move along (Go on, go on, go on, go on) When everything is wrong, we move along (Go on, go on, go on, go on) When everything is wrong, we move along Along, along, along When all you got to keep is strong Move along, move along like I know you do And even when your hope is gone Move along, move along just to make it through [x3] (Go on, go on, go on, go on) Right back what is wrong We move along 'You don't need to forget your past, once you have suceed in moving along, when you turn back and face your past, it will be so easy. don't need to move yourself too hard, just to make yourself trough & that is enough. why be this :norose: when you can be this :rose: :question: '
poklet_29
» n00b
1969-12-31

make urself busy..! and..... hmmm.. :question: do this.. "forgive and forget"
kasenai
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know whats the meaning of love, even though im 20 y/o.....i didnt feel it with my former bf's.....thats why im not affected with the situations....iam really dumb of this peeps called "love".... :P
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

time plays a big role in moving on... all you have to do is to be strong and be patient... don't rush into another relationship jz to forget the old one... it's not gonna work! the wound would never heal... and if you're hurt of letting go of someone, think about you're partner whose also hurt of not having his/her freedom... everybody deserves to be happy and so are you... ;)
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]time plays a big role in moving on... all you have to do is to be strong and be patient... don't rush into another relationship jz to forget the old one... it's not gonna work! the wound would never heal... and if you're hurt of letting go of someone, think about you're partner whose also hurt of not having his/her freedom... everybody deserves to be happy and so are you...[/quote] nope,, thats wrong.. if its a break up..it'll heal.. but dont do something crazy,, let time do it for you ok??
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ahh first of all, burn that memory box, or whatever you have. I know you do, cus I did and I just burnt it just yesterday. Find other stuff that you can put your mind into like learning somehting new. Then it just kinda happens, you're still gonna think about it from time to time but then you're gonna think of it less along the way
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]heyyy girl, i can really relate to u actually,. i felt this way before, but after quite a while, u'll learn to let go of things && just deal with your present. its really hard && painful at first but in the long run, i guess, u'll learn to let go eventually, just dont think abt it, let it go. i kno its hard to do it. but i think u'll get used to it. it takes a while to heal a broken heart, & i do agree that finding someone new wouldn't be a good answer to ur problems. it'll just get worst. but just think positve! i kno that there's someone out there that'll love you more than he did to you & treat you ryt. just wait for the ryt one to come along. its gonna be worth it. [/b]
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chill..
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cry.. and make urself busy :thumbsup:
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont know too... ryt now im in d processs of moving on too..:crybaby: and some say that i just have to make my self busy and avoid thinking of him... waaaaahhhhhh ittttttttttsssssssssssss harddddddddd!!!!!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its really hard to let go... :crybaby: i dont wanna let go.. he's my life.. huhuhu
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: aww. I feel the same way.. I always end up crying. But I need to be strong..
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah. i know that moving on is not that easy. i experienced that. my friends help me to move on but it didnt work. then i have a schoolmate , hes my friend. i told all about it. he told me a simple word. "past is past" just forget all of that. then i wipe my tears. then the nextdays my feelings for my love is gone. not totally, but it doesnt hurt me anymore. i sacrificed alot because i really love the guy. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 12 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy