• ARCHIVES 
  • » How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

Pages: 123

How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

its not easy to move on and let go....
*deah*
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

yeah , i agree to all . moving on isn't that easy :wallbash:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the best way to do is to [b]really forget everything[/b].. don't look back at your past.. just befriends w/ him/her... don't take it so seriously or it'll harm you... have a time for yourself only.. and also don't forget, ask [b]GOD[/b] for help... like me, at first I thought that it's really impossible to forget him.. but [b]TIME[/b] really helps you alot... he didn't become my bf but we only become M.U.'s... I loved him eversince I saw him the first time we met each other.. my advice is, [b]DON'T LOSE HOPE AND ALWAYS PRAY THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION IS, EVEN IF IT IS REALLY HARD TO FORGET, REMEMBER EVERYONE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU...:][/b] =)=)=)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow:How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right?[/quote] im also in this situation right now sis...i know its really hard but im thankful to know my friends and family is there to cheer me up... love yourself sis do things that would make you happy and better than before...its his lost not yours... move on and be happy...
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ayrizsh]How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go?[/quote] ^ u won't be able to see yourself moving on if u don't want to let go =) Actually, I am currently moving on from a very dreadful (nyekk) well not actually dreadful but painful past. Because I thought that he's everything I wished for. But in the end, I woke up seeing my self alone again... =| The best way to move on is to let go.. Believe me, if you don't want to let go you can't move on. Don't just stay there and get left behind because of some worthless (i guess) or painful experience you encounter. You're still young and have a lot of people you can meet. Don't get bothered by this situation you had. Off course at first it hurts but as time passes by wounds would heal and you will see yourself smiling again, right? Have hope in your self. Just say to yourself that you know you can forget that person and move on. Be strong. Don't show them that you're life is nothing without that person. In fact, your life is so great even without him/her. After all, there's always light at the end of the cave.. :D (is that right :paranoid: ) [spoiler]nyakzz haba nun a.. haha :D[/spoiler]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]Actually, I am currently moving on from a very dreadful (nyekk) well not actually dreadful but painful past. Because I thought that he's everything I wished for. But in the end, I woke up seeing my self alone again...[/quote] man im feelin u here.. wer on the same road lol//:evil: o well..
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's rilly hard for us to forget that moments... but time would heal the pain..!! maybe sumday another person will cum to and help us to move on..
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]PAiN DOESN'T REALLY HURTS.. JUST DONT THINK ABOUT IT[/b]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"To be able to move on, one has to learn to forgive not only the person (or people) who have done one wrong but also oneself" i know its not easy but .. still you have to move on .. not good will come if you stay like that forever so you have to move on ..! =|
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hmmn. gurl, im also in this situation right now.:cry: yea. its really hard to move on. but, just try to get over him.=) i know that ur friends are there to cheer u up. like me. my bestbuds are helping me to get over my ex. i think itz better to focus 1st on our study. den wait for the right one. aytz? cheer up gurl!:D itz not the end. we deserve sum1 better. ü[/i]
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right?[/quote] when i read this, i got teary eyed. you are so right. isn't it so hard to let go if it's everything that you want and might always want for the rest of your life, right? maybe it's too early to draw conclusions, that this is what i want for the rest of my life, but what's important is the present, right? and what do we want NOW? :crybaby: i liked him before. i like him today. i'll probably still like him tomorrow. he told me himself, to move on, that i'm gonna find somebody new here. well guess what, since i got here, i've been doing nothing but searching. the query always goes back to you.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]its not easy to move on and let go....[/quote] [b]Dat's ryt, it's hard. :) [/b]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#F54D70]i know, moving on is VERY hard.. u juz hve to think 'bout the present and the future.. they are right "past is past".. Think 'bout the person that loved and cared 'bout u (friends & family).. think of how dey feel..don't be selfish!! so wat??if u've been hurt so many times.. it's not the end of the world.. Remember: God gave us a few person to loved us before meeting the ryt one.. so chin up girl!!^_^[/color]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's not easy to move on and let go. it's complicated.
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gosh i am not that weak. im opposite. i dont know why im so numb now. i dont care her anymore. she's so playful. she used them to test my love however i didnt show any emotions. do whatever they want, mind their own happiness.
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah everyone is ryt bout moving on...that's what im doing now and what the heck..its reli dificult.. maybe time will come that we can just automatically forget.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How can we move on from something you dont wanna let go? :cry: From something that changes your life? moving on from something you have made a lot of sacrifices? It's not that easy! right? Someti

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:17

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy