• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

Pages: 12345..5

[b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

glamour
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

[b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.. mine was.. awful.. lol... I was 15 yo. and my classmate just kissed me on my lips.. Maybe because I was not attracted to him or maybe I was still young that time.. :D Though My second one was good.. tee-hee![/b] :lol:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

lol,my first kiss!? when i was on my junior high...my first gf or course... well,itz not bad at all...and teh 2nd one = owned! lol :D :thumbsup:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

woa. :o i know im tooooo young to have this first kiss of mine. but i already experienced. :O :O :O yeah, i did. :P [b]its juz an accident.[/b] i was in grade 1, *[i]shoooocks! :lol:[/i] * that time. lol. i thiiink its good.haha. :D :lol: coz the guy who accidentally kissed me in my liiiipz is my fiiiirst crush.haha :eh: but not now, he is actually my besh,.hihi
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im too young to join in this topic.. But i do have something to share about first kiss :lol: I think it was good, and i always got that 'kilig' smile whenever i remember it.. ;) My last boyfriend give that sweet kiss to me! :kiss:

Last edited by elleiruam (2006-12-05 08:12:06)

Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

my friend accidentaly kiss me ........that tym i was still at 5 grade lol :D

Last edited by Last Angel (2007-03-08 10:42:30)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

me = 3rd yr in hs... 15 y/o .... the one who stole my 1st kiss was such a jerk... he doesn't deserve it... but then, it was good... :paranoid:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If you're talking about a kiss on the lips.. My [b]first kiss[/b] was my best friend in college.. And she's a girrrrrrrl! Hahahaha! That happened because there was a time that instead of doing beso-beso.. That particular friend will give all of us (her barkada) a smack on the lips. She's such a sweet girl, I havent seen her in a loooong time. My [b]first serious kiss[/b] was pretty bad. I was really nervous, I couldn't get my mind off the thought that I'd kiss bad. Apparently i DID kissed bad, on my first time. So the lesson is.. don't be so conscious about the way you'd kiss. There aren't really rules to kissing.. Just let your emotions speak through your lips. ;)
dilacabrera
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoah. stories. haha. i got my first kiss was when i was 15 with my 3rd bf and my first love. :) it was totally unexpected. but it was awesome. like totally. haha.
soujirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, I never did kissed a girl before, but i gave my first kiss to my male buddy, well,actually more than one. It's normal for me. :lol: 2nd kiss, was licked by a dog on the lips.. Gross but actually cool.. :lol:
LING
» n00b
1969-12-31

im too young to join in here but.... hmms. my first kiss was... great & swt? we were just talking and he suddenly just kiss me lyk that. hahas. was a shock la.
angel5a
» n00b
1969-12-31

well, hmmm.... my first kiss was..well, not that good...and i was young that time....i was in the 5th grade!! :retard: hehe so anyway, we were playing spin-the-bottle and MY CRUSH dared me to kiss his friend (my crush and his friend are 6th graders) and i had to or else ill get consequenced! :crybaby: but heeii!! when it was my friend's turn, she dared my CRUSH to kiss ME... :eh: hehehehe =|
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

my first kiss was with my first bf... actually i was only 14yrs old by that time...! yaiix!!! but anyway, it was at my friend's bldg and my bf and i went there to visit her, it's our first monthsary by that time.. [and we go on trippings like visiting our friends' houses instead of having a date for the occasion... :D ] but then after the last bldg [my friends live on apartments] that we visited, he oblige to have our first kiss..! at first i was nervous coz in such a young age, i don't have much idea in kissing, they we did it on the elevatior.. [not a smooch or french, just a simple kiss] and it was the first kiss for the both of us..

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-03-26 05:28:46)

' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first kiss. . um,well i kiss my friend,shes a girl ofcors dat was wen im in grade school i think it wasnt awful coz its a truth or dare im afraid of my friends questions so dats it. . haha!!! :D dats a smack.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha. my mom. ^______^v haha.
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hehehe...hihiihi my first kiss will be in my now current bf...hehehe..he's good *aw* :redface: ,well..hehehhe..Kiss is the way experessin' thyself feelin' to others..example..*Love*Friendship*Family* and achuchu ever^^..if yah experience an accident kiss wakokoko..hhehehe..*der nothin' wrong with that^^,*..hmmm..maybe..the one that u've accidentaly kissed* will be yer partner *ayt*...i love kisses and hugsss..woot :wow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b]
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaah... I hate that guy who stole my first... He doesn't deserve it! rather, my first shouldn't be for him.. grrr... it wasn't an accident. He did it on purpose. He told me he liked me so he did it. XX <what a guy.. LOL> but anyways, it's okay.. I like him too. hahaha
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate my 1st kiss! I hate it! :disgust:
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]... ok lng.. sa [b]daan[/b] kmi ng [b]kiss[/b].. jowk.. wahaha.. [/i]:lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jOycee c",)][i]... ok lng.. sa [b]daan[/b] kmi ng [b]kiss[/b].. jowk.. wahaha.. [/i]:lol:[/quote] [b][color=red]This is an international forum. Kindly use English. Not all of the members can understand Tagalog[/color][/b] :cool:
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O dat was wen im 14,!!!! lol., in mah 4th bf and but hiz mah 1st luv...!!! for sure,, at firast i thought im not good in dat...hahaha,yeah ryt just dont be concious in urself just let ur feelin' out!!!! weve last our realationship n 5 years...pretty bad isnt it!!!! i guess hiz rily not the one for me,,though wer still friends as of now!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:25

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy