• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

Pages: 12345

[b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

sTaR_47
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

..i got my first kiss when i was on 2nd yr...and the guy..?!?! he is my classmate..he is cute..but i don't like him because of his bad reputation of being a playboy and war freak..nyweiz..it was a bad experience because i don't even think he would do that...we were left alone in our classroom and out of nowhere he suddenly grab my face and kiss me....(to make it worse he has gurlfren by that tym)..but after that "incedent" we became closer and he became my crush...unfortunately he was kicked_out of the school.... :lol:

Last edited by sTaR_47 (2007-08-09 08:09:52)

tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

my first was wen i was in 3rd yr HS.. hhehehehehee.. can't forget it... :wow: :wow: :wow:
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my mom and dad.. haaaha.. :kiss:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

OMG kisses LOL My first kiss happened when i was in grade 7,, When we hanged out in the movie theater we were watching movie and she asked me to kiss her and i did,,LOL
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first kiss was when im 2nd year High school :wow:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my first kiss.. uhm.. it was just last yr.. Last js PRom.. my friend just kissed me on my lips.. awts.. hopefully, my girlfriend was not there.. :lol: =D
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

everyone got their first kiss usually on their first gf/bf..that almost make all answers in common :eh:

Last edited by reivene (2007-08-31 05:30:01)

raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my first kiss? when i was on year 9...[/b]
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh man. Okay my then-boyfriend took like 3 months to kiss me. We were both waiting to make a move and what not. This was a pretty long time ago though, but we dated for awhile. It was so funny. My best friend was playing I'll be" by Edwin Mccain on the computer, and then he looked at me, kissed me.. then we made out. It isnt as romantic as it sounds. It was not his first kiss, but it was his first "make out" and you know how horrible that gets. Awkward.

Last edited by maetheism (2007-09-03 00:46:34)

2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice experiences peepz.. :D
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

14 years old :paranoid: :paranoid:
sasukeaztig21
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahaha..... cant recall when waz my first kizz hehehe :D coz it wasnt my 1st gf i think????? hhhhmmm maybe elementary....coz im a naughty boi b4!!!hehe
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: my first kiss is not recognizable.. coz the she stole it.. grrr.. when i was sleeping at skul when i was 2nd year HS student.. but totally i love it.. i just make an act that im sleeping pa rin when she kiss me.. haha.. :lol: BTW the one who kiss me is actually my crush.. she's so cute and currently she's my GF.. :P
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh... hm me grade 5, i kiss my crush on her lips... =)
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

t'was good..but the one with my boyfriend right now is the best!..ahaha! :lol: ;]
faez
» n00b
1969-12-31

it was good.. :wow:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wen i was 10 i think :lol: i dunno, i forgot
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]The name is Daniel Diaz... he's always kissing me almost everyday[/b]
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my 1st kiss was wif my x bf wen i was 13 yrs old :o ..ahahhaha yea i knw ima slut..ehehhe hu cares...bt eniweiz it wasnt gud..coz i ddnt knw how 2 kiss bt nt nemore..my current bf taught me hw to..ehehehe bt it was embarrasing..eheehe

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2007-10-20 02:58:19)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my furz kiss..?? hmn.. it was a smack n d lips.. wid my x-bf at grade 5.. [b]my ged.. bf at grade 5[/b].. :wallbash: furz real kiss..?? wen i was 18.. too old..??? hehehe.. wid my x-bf's bestfriend.. hhehe.. [b]bad..[/b] and i kiss so badly... as n soooo bad... wat a pity.. but not now..hmn.. juz practice kissing to make it better.. :lol: :lol: :lol: of chorz.. wid my bf... :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:20

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy