• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

Pages: 123455

[b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

irzh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

hmm., first kiSs.? *chix.? dunnO hu., ahihi *lips.? il shOw yu his pix., tSk3 [img]http://h1.ripway.com/rizh28/hmp.JPG[/img] :arrow: he's mah ex., ac2ly he's younger dan me., ahihi
Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

I kissed my bf for the frist time... and that was the lamest kiss I did... and I hated It
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first kiss is my gf when i was a 14 years old haha idunno wat happen about us... :crybaby: no comment i remember ha :wasted:
tweety_gurl04
» n00b
1969-12-31

:kiss: :D My first kiss, when I was 9 yrs old, with my childhood frnd, coz we've playing truth or dare, the bottle went to him and he choose dare, one of our frnd told him that the dare was to kiss me and he kiss me on my lips and after he kiss me I was shy and he was shy too, its pretty cool experience....... :lol: :kiss:
maija
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think my first kissed was good coz my xbf was kinda good in it ;]
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

First kiss ko? --------------------------- sa alaga namin bulldog =D
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wahahah my mommie of course :D [/b]
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When I was drinking the bottle of coke..... =D but seriously... my first kiss was the month before we broke up ...

Last edited by senyorito21 (2007-05-17 13:09:40)

ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weeeeeeee... my 1st kiss??? well, my first kiss was when i was 14... haha!!! but it was only on my cheeks... too young pa ano?! my boyfriend gave this kiss when it was our fourth monthsary... :D
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ummm... my lips are still untouched [spoiler]i'm still saving my first kiss[/spoiler]

Last edited by aimee (2007-05-18 07:11:34)

'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: believe it or not,my first kiss was when i was grade one during our christmas party.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :penguin: [/b]
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i experienced a lot of this... hahaha!! but actually... it's so good and so sweet with someone you love the most.... i remember someone... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm. my 1st kiss is when i'm in grade school. it wasn't really good but it it's not that bad either. maybe im just not ready that time.

Last edited by b3m1n3 (2007-05-22 22:50:22)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]hmmm..maybe..the one that u've accidentaly kissed* will be yer partner *ayt*... :wow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] :) Aw..I'm afraid with that ate ayei coz I accedentally kissed my[b]FIRST[/b] crush when I was in grade one too we kissed bcoxz me & my friends were playing a game which we have to be blindfolded & then my friends will lead me to a person den I will guess who she/he is but that time::they FOOLED me!!They led me to my first crush then we bumped our lips into ich oder then after that I was shooked then he just [b]SMILED[/b] @ me::,,I ran upstairs bcoz I was so ashamed coz many pipol wre watchin'..!!woott!!it was BAD coz i was too young that tym. :O

Last edited by linettedannah24 (2007-05-23 01:41:39)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:rose: well...i have been kissed :kiss: by my [b]FIRST and LAST bf[/b]...we kissed [b]3 days after[/b] i answered him...it was raining then...wooh...wen we kissed its like im in HEAVEN...it wasnt just an ordinary kiss...its like we went to FRANCE!(gets??)...even though we're already not together but still it makes me [b]KILIG[/b] when i reminisce that kissing scene!! :kiss:[/quote]

Last edited by shunz_7 (2007-05-24 05:39:52)

gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. my first kiss?? im too young and i was kissed by a gaL friend.. i was only 13 that time.. (now im 14!! haha!!) that was august 4 last year in school..!! harhar..^^ wer a bunch of friends there, tokin bout kiss and wat it feels like..^^ and then, she kissed me, w/o a reason and infront of many people... she's just trippin around.. i cried a bit.. :crybaby: i hate it at first because i was supposed to give it to my first bf.. my lips was only touched by gurls..(its just a smack..^^ a friends kiss.. a sisters kiss..^^) until now,no guy touched my lips.. and no one can.. harhar..^^ :P :lol:
'+emo_gurl+'
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first kiss?hmmm...oh...my crush in gr. 4(he also had a crush on me dat time)when i was just sitting on a corner in our school then he kissed me haaa...i would never EVER 4get dat... :wow:
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my first kiss is when im in grade 6 :P gruf of gurls playing dare games and im d 1 hu busted dat tym anna kiss me in my lips i tink 5or7 seconds well,wen she kissed me im totaly shocked :o im awt of words or speechless i dunno :/ i just realize dat her kiss was awesome!! ;) [/b]

Last edited by jee-ar (2007-06-06 17:29:37)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... my first kiss was with my [i]first bf[/i]----of corz! i was[b] 15 [/b]at that time and we were already [b]1 yr[/b].. so on our [i]anniversary[/i], we agreed to have [i]our kiss[/i]... at first it was a [i]smack[/i] but mybe, we just had that instincts that we just moved our lips to the beat of our heart... (i was soooo nervous and very kilig) (weeeeeee)... [i](i miss that feeling of kilig) .... [/i] :cry:
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

I was born with the gift. :D Not to brag or anything...but that's based on what she said at that time we had our first time. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Erm.. I know some members here r still young.. so I guess u haven't experience this yet.. BUT for those hu had der first kiss.. was it good or bad? ------------------------------------------- Uhm.

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:39

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy