• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

Pages: 12345..5

What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

troylee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

[b]Fushigi Yuugi gives us a whole new world to fall in love with. This series doesn't act as though the only thing that matters is whether or whether not Miaka full fills her duty as the Suzaku, but shows how even "book characters" can still learn how to mature and grow, and discover what it is to truly love someone. Tamahome + Miaka![/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

My fave chars are suzaku genbu byaako and seiryu because they are the 4 gods :D =D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i luv teh story^^ sooooooooo romantic...specially teh directors cut :eh: lol^^ fav char? chichiri = cool :cool:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Is there anything not to like at Fushigi Yuugi? Heehee. Lurve Tamahome, Hotohori, Nakago and Tasuki. They rock my world.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Tamahome + Miyaka = :kiss: so good that i dreamt of being Miyaka and Tamahome kissed me on the lips!! :redface: :wallbash: don't want to wake up that time :wallbash:
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

but i thought tamahome and hotohori are gay! >__________<
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]but i thought tamahome and hotohori are gay! >__________<[/quote] Wahaha I thought the same about hotohori because at the first episode hototori looks like a gurl :D =D and acted lke one wakeko :thumbsup:
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

What I like there are the guys into Miaka. I like Tasuki&Chichiri ;]]
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=troylee]but i thought tamahome and hotohori are gay! >__________<[/quote] Wahaha I thought the same about hotohori because at the first episode hototori looks like a gurl :D =D and acted lke one wakeko :thumbsup:[/quote] hotohori is gay! wahaha!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:46:47)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^she's the old lay that rides on the crystal ball ryt?
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:49:52)

troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the info i did't know bout the prequel thingy ^___^
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^bwahaha! i tot she's the old lady. LOL
soujirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yuugi.. =) Hotohori is sooo handsome... I do fall for guys who looks like girls --->i'm not a gay>_< [img]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5964/hotohoriandnurikobw1.png[/img]
hanmae
» n00b
1969-12-31

the guys are effin handsome. *hearts in both eyes* LOL.
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]aw... hotohori is so cute!!! damn... [/b]
~*£i£amßüzh™che*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nakago, hotohori and tamahome ofcourse .. =) [/b]
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love all the characters and the story but it's depressing knowing nuriko would die instantly.. in fact, he's the only reason why i still watch fushigi yuugi. :(

Last edited by hiranojun (2007-01-07 01:55:33)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy