• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

Pages: 112345

What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

kibumie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

What I like about Fushigi? that's easy.. [b]TAMAHOME![/b] :lol:
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

I like Tamahome there! and of course Miaka!
zmei:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] because of it's story and the characters : [/i] [b] iLOVE uriki(hotohori) [/b] [i] he has the most wonderful EYES!!! [/i]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nakago i like to.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all of suzaku's seishi is a boy!
elbavol
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love Nuriko, chichiri, hotohori and Tamahome!
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Tamahome and Miaka's love story. :wow:
qt_jeny29
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love tamahome..!!! and nuriko .... tamahome is so romatic..!!:wow::wow::wow: and actually tamahome is my crush!!!:wow::wow: ... and i like the attitude of nuriko!! it really really made cry when the family of tamahome and nurico died!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fushigi yugii makes me fall inlove... they are awsome like the yamato nadeshiko.. ^^.... i like tamahomi... ^^... the all char. are so fantastic... ^^.... i love it...
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

FUSHUGI YUUGI...................... i like That.................:thumbsup:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like them all. I like Nuriko. =D I like Amiboshi in the other side. :)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red] [b]Fushigi Yuugi is a sweet anime series. that y many teens love it :wow:[/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
jinlyn_10
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: i really like fushigi yuugi a lot,all of it,even the genbi kaiden...i'm so excited to read the full story... :arrow: it also made me cry :crybaby :.laugh :lol:,and everything..:D :idea: how i wish the story will continue forever...:lol: i've been looking for a crossover layout of fushigi yuugi which includes all of the suzaku 7 and miaka but unfortunately,i haven't found one,does anybody know?

Last edited by jinlyn_10 (2009-01-11 11:12:06)

jinlyn_10
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of them..:wow:
Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]TaMa anD Miaka OPcORS! including tasuki... watched for the ova... ITS the best![/b]
Avenge.QoP
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Miaka. :D Wonderful.. @[b]jinlyn_10[/b]: Double posting. hmm..

Last edited by Avenge.QoP (2009-01-11 11:36:30)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i]Tamahome[/i] 4 me. :)[/b][/font]
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*Hmmm... I'd rather go with Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden...* But in FY? Uhh... Let's see... I kinda like how Yuu Watase-sensei included Chinese History in her manga and made a little FY fangirl go to the library at school everyday to find books sucking you in in a world with hot bishounens. (Obviously, it was me. 10 years ago.) XD
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tasuki, Nuriko and Hotohori Got Me XDD
Aly-Sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's really cute!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:59

[ 9 queries - 0.179 second ]
Privacy Policy