• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

Pages: 123455

What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

errr,, i really hate the new Priestess of suzaku!! errr,,!! she ruined thestory,, good thing miaka supported that priestess,, hhaiizz,, watch the newest OVA of Fushigi yuugi,, hehe,,
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

The guy who can heal and the one who plays music through leaves (sorry. i really forgot their names!)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kua Aries,, hmm,, the guys who heals is Mitsukake,, and i forgot the name of that guy who use leaves to play music,, hehe,, [b]i like,,[/b] [b] :arrow: Miaka :arrow: Tamahome :arrow: Nuriko :arrow: Hotohori :arrow: chichiri :arrow: Chiriko :arrow: Mitsukake :arrow: Tasuki[/b] in short,, the suzaku seven and the priestess ofcourse,, Miaka,, hehe,, [b]i hate,,[/b] [b] :arrow: Tomo *i hate his face!!* :arrow: Soy *coz she allows Nakago to use her body so that Nakago can regenerate* :arrow: then the little boy who used Chiriko's body!! i really hate him! his the reason why Chiriko Died!! ggrr* <~ forgot the name =P[/b] that's it! hehe,, :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by theejhay (2007-01-16 13:19:25)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@everyone,, TRIVIA: [b] :arrow: do you know that they will be reincarnated?! hehe,, but in a child form,, hehe,, And Nuriko will be reincarnated into a Girl form then she will have a Crush on the new Hotori! hehe,, it's very funny,, And there will Be a New Priestess of Suzaku,, for more info please watch the Newest OVA,, hehe,, i won't tell the whole story! just watch it! =P[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2007-01-16 13:15:18)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks theejhay but avoid double posting.. u may edit ur first post
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eventhough i love fushigi yugi...... even the OVA... i think i dont like to watch OVA 2.. i think it's too O.A.., does miyaka never get tired??? :doubt: ...... oh common..... but i like the original.... it made me cry a lot... especiallyu when nuriko died.... :crybaby:
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TAMAHOME.. and the story.. I'm a Certified Fushigi Yuugi Fanatic too.. :D and addict to FY :lol: oh and by the way, there's a scene in Fushigi Yuugi : Suzaku Seryu manga that was not included in the tv series but Yuu Watase made it a short Ova afterwards.. it's funny.. if you haven't watch it.. here's the Url : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJNGY7jjNOU check it out! :D

Last edited by tetums (2007-08-10 19:11:04)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I like Tauki and Chichiri. Miaka and Tamahome aswell.[/b]
samme
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i luv the opening theme and the closing theme.... =)
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aside from cute character and unique power, i like their story
pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

alll part of it.. thats one of my fave anime dude..
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

just like pampy's answear.. hehehe it actually me..
jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]miaka - shes so darn cute![/b]
Pisces girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: :wow: :wow: I like the story, n of course it's characters
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wakokok.. pampy, avoid double posting pls?? hmm... ok, let see... i really love tamahome... and i love to draw them too... :lol:
Ur--g1rlfr1end
» n00b
1969-12-31

all i know is that it was a great anime love story.. :D
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

I liked fushigi yuugi because of their [b]oh-sooo-sweet lovestory![/b] My fave characters: :arrow: Tasuki :arrow: Miaka :arrow: Tamahome :arrow: baby Nuriko(in OVA 3 Eikouden) sooo cute!!!! :arrow: baby Chiriko(in OVA 3 Eikouden) :arrow: Yui(i liked her a little from the OVA series)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i love ol d characters...and the story is great haha i got addicted to dis anime once =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i love the story and the characters!!!![/b] =)
flurteeyflirtlovesweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

I LOVE HOTOHORI!!!! hehehe!^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do you LIKE about Fushugi Yuugi?? me?? i like Nuriko and oh my Yui! She ROCKS my WORLD!

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:42

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy