• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

[u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

TPAM reminds me of a stuffedtoy. :retard: FTW
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

[b]tpam[/b] reminds me of card caprtor sakura :D
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my neighbor befor.. kamukya nya.. hahha
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]TPAM reminds of the girl that is staring at my eyes and smiling at me whenever i walk into their streets hehe. (but we never know each other)[/quote] maybe she has a crush on you :wow: :lol: :lol::lol: lawlz [b]tpam[/b] reminds me of my friend's crush :wow: kamukha nya kasi din :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-05-25 01:35:39)

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

talaga?? hahahha/... the person above me reminds me of my mom.. TAURUS lady.. hehehe
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of my friend...koleen...ahahahaha!:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayyuliajay]tpam reminds me of my friend...koleen...ahahahaha![/quote] [b]tpam[/b] reminds me of an anime =) [quote=koleen_shigella]talaga?? hahahha/...[/quote] hehe oo name nya sunshine :D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]tpam reminds me of my lil sis. *chubby cheeks.:D[/i]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=senti06]tpam reminds me of my lil sis.[/quote] weeee haha tnx [b]tpam[/b] reminds me of my close friend when im in grade 6 :D

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-05-25 02:44:08)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]tpam reminds me of my close friend when im in grade 6 :D[/quote] [i]:D:D:D tpam reminds of..ay, tapos na pala. hehe.[/i]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my photomanips! =)
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of boys...nyahaha...hilig sa ganyan...
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of an anime show...
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]maybe she has a crush on you lawlz[/quote] maybe... ahihihi :D ---- TPAM reminds me of a korea nobela =)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]maybe... ahihihi :D[/quote] hahahaha kinilig c dondon :redface: :lol: :lol: :lol: tpam reminds me of an artist in gma(ows? hahahahaha :lol: :lol:)
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of a classmate from highchool. =)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]hahahaha kinilig c dondon tpam reminds me of an artist in gma(ows? hahahahaha )[/quote] kinilig? ahaha... slight lang pow. ahihihi :D sino namang artista yun? hmmm... ----- @topic: Tpam reminds me of my friend... :D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tpam rmnds me of my frnd hehe
fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of a blood... hehehehe... peace tau!!
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of tinkerbell...hehe...fairies...:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:50

[ 9 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy