• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

[u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

kclity
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

reminds me of tint effect.. :D :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

tpam reminds of bunnies =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

reminds me of a friend and co-blogista ;)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of a beautiful girl.
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

reminds me of earthquake..:thunder: :thunder: :D
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

reminds me of my cousin in canada.. loves photo shooting of self.. mwaaahhh
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

reminds me of hunkies group :lol: :lol:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM - reminds me of? my close sis! ooppss! there she is. haha! labsxuu sis! :wow:
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]TPAM - reminds me of? my close sis! ooppss! there she is. haha! labsxuu sis! :wow:[/quote] haloe sishie.. :D :D hugs for yah! tpam reminds me of prettiness.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

TPAm reminds me of my sis..heheh!same pose eh..
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

TPAM Reminds me of my ex-bestfriend... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/28.gif[/img]
switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of..chuva.hahaha joke.ahm. c forgot ko..hehehe bsta skulmate ko.
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kclity]haloe sishie.. hugs for yah!tpam reminds me of prettiness..[/quote] hugsss for you too, close sis ko! TPAM reminds me of a long lost friend. she likes to grin too. :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tpam reminds me of our neighbor[/b][/align]
pamelaregine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]tpam reminds me of my pinsan janes. mahilig rin sa chibi. haha.[/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

reminds of me of the klasmyte of my ate., wehehehhee :P
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of mikee cojuangco lalo n ung smile nya...
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM. reminds me of an ex-schoolmate. Pretty too. And always winning on pageants. :D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]tpam reminds me of my close friend. miss her so much. :)[/i]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

TPAM. chinita girl on a show. dunno the name. im sori. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.147 second ]
Privacy Policy