• ARCHIVES 
  • » Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Pages: 1234566

Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Errrrr. No, No, No, No and No! except for maself!
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

mine is my mother...i love her so much!!
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i have one... it was a time that she was soo damn beautiful and I can't resist looking at her.. :D but it's just a crush lol.. i didn't thought of adding malicious things there.. :)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ahm, I think it's normal for people to have crushes with the same gender.. Haha... But me, no, not yet. I dunno. Hahah... :lol:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

?!? ahm i dont have one.. ahihihi...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]song hye kyo! she's really cute && famous:][/i][/b]
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Got a lot of crushes, men or women. Who cares, haha![/quote] ryt.ryt.:thumbsup: i have lots of them.:wow: from Hollywood celebs to fashion models...:D from real life crushes to anime crushes...:thumbsup: who cares anyway.:doubt: im not that stupid,ryt? to tell pipol that i actually have a crush on anime characters!!!:D
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D since i'm studyng in a former all girls school. i have one:lol: -- she's a good friend of mine . [hahaha !] :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahaha, since it is only crush, i have one before.. hmm.. but i more admire boys.. :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine is keanu reeves.. [quote]because im jealous, he is so handsome but i am not.. i rely wish to look like him,[/quote]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont have one so yakii.! *except=celeb*
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sorry i don't have one! ;)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ummm ..i have one .. hahaha
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ummm ..i have one .. hahaha
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes ^^ lol it's more like admiration though.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. actually, i had a girlfriend already. and yes, i'm a girl and no, i'm not lesbian. i'm bi. [for narrow-minded people]
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

errr... nope...=|
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes, [b]JESSICA STAM[/b]. lovely.:rose:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm.. i am also a pure girl.. don't have girl crushes.. =)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah..i have one.. Avril Lavigne.. i totally admired her.. also Miley Cyrus..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:20

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy