• ARCHIVES 
  • » Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Pages: 1123456

Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

<<<<<<<< [b]GERARD WAY[/b] shhhhh :lol:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

im a pure boy.. i dont have any crushes in my same sex...:ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't have any same sex crush...
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahahaha,... i have one crush before.... since its just a crush......
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=-=-myrj-=-]song hye kyo !!!.. shes totally gorgeous.. =)[/quote] yah.. she's totally gorgeous.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: haha.. =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]my crush is [color=red]losher29[/color] he's so [color=green]cool[/color][/i]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i admire Paramore !! cuz they rock!! well most of them are boys except for Hayley <3 so i guess it counts. lol. i just loooove their music. and did i mention they ROCK?! hahaha.[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-10-13 21:54:26)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me... i love myself.. hehehe @topic not crush, just admiration.. "enchong" gusto ko magkaron ng swimmer body. lols
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahahah! [b] actually.. yes! :lol: [/b] she's a senior in our school & im still a sophie. nyahaha. its just that.. she's just so beautiful. :D whenever she passes by our classroom window.. i'd see her & i smile :D she knows me because she's my sister's classmate, but she doesnt know that i like her! ahaha. ohh ate Merdilyn.. youre so beautiful.. & so smart.. :wow: *and just for reminders.. im not a lesbian. ahaha. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, if you dont have any same sex crushes. Then don't post here, to avoid a spammy thread. Ok? :wallbash:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One?[/quote] lol i dont have.. thats weird having crush w/ the same sex but i idolize new found glory, and all that remains.. all boys band
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yes. =) Avril Lavigne and Hayley Williams. :D:D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have same-sex crush the vocalist of secondhand serenade and fm static, i wish my voice and guitar talents are like them. to the real world, i admire my dorm-mate, haha shhhh because his so cool in our university and his one of the best student in his class, haha :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i'm a girl.. n then.. uhm~.. my crush is.. Jang Nara..XDDD~ LOL~[/align]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im so stunned with the print add model nicole hernandez. [img]http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/nicole-cute---nicole-hernandez-52420_365_547.jpg[/img]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Please put the image in a spoiler <">-- My classmate. [b]Hani Javed[/b]. She's so handsome :wow: [b]Ays babe[/b] - This gurl make my world go round :redface: [b]boA[/b] - idol :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors not. =| [/b]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heres mine: Lim Eun-Kyoung [spoiler][img]http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/07292008/9/0/0/f/900f6d271b5230_full.jpg[/img] from the doll master[/spoiler]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have this crush on my classmate. she's so pretty :)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Tila Tequila [/b] :lol: sike, jk. :wow: i <3 her beauty XD [align=center] this is [b]Heart Evangelista[/b], a filipina actress if u guys didn't know :P [img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2n8vsas.png[/img] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:15

[ 9 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy