• ARCHIVES 
  • » Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Pages: 1..123456

Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

[b][color=blue]I don't have any....im not planning to have one......[/b][/color]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

mina from dollmaster.. [spoiler][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg168/nothingmeansomething/photo12645.jpg[/img][/spoiler] and also.. keng silverio
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is angel locsin haha! she looks like my best friend! ^^
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i idolize sum boys in our school.. cuz dei good in sports.. but finally.. [spoiler][b]i idolize myself..[/b] [sup]no matter how good dei r in sports..[/sup] [sup][b]i think im betta..[/b][/sup][/spoiler] :wallbash: [spoiler]"anu daw?" :wasted:[/spoiler]

Last edited by synthe (2008-11-22 07:10:10)

shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i have..i love my self nyahaha yes sometimes because having a crush on a person means that you only admired him/her.. it is also a respect..for others :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... maybe i just look up to [b] hayden panettiere [/b] ;)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I have one,Chase Crawford! want to be him... Very Good looking[/b] =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]I don't hav dat, lmao. =D [/b][/font]
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whoa none :O :O :O
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]none[/b]. i swear. :eh:[/align]
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no one no one no oneeeeee.. haha lolz.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no i don't have one
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No way!! never have,never will! :puke::thumbsdown:
armiesy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i have one...she is so so so beautiful!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]D others hav dat. =D [/b][/font]
janis angela...
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep i have a girl crush. she's Miley Cyrus. loveeeeeeeee her. damn. :eh:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah. and a lot. XD Just search my posts in Ftalk Crush Thread. XD :lol::lol:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Eeew, I don't have one. :puke:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]yeah.. but I think I crush her only bea\cause she's pretty.. nothing abnormal with that..[/b][/color][/align]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea i hab one, her name is [b]ZACHA[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Same Sex Crushes? Do You Have One? do you have one?? there's nothing bad about it having a crush is just admiring someone of what he or she has accomplished or what he os she has feel free to post

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:31

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy