• ARCHIVES 
  • » From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

Pages: 123

From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =) [img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb261/Gaheri/Death%20Note/Deathnotescanwallpaper.jpg[/img] .........the cast...........
Amai Elie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

I'd choose L.. If other characters were also available to choose from, I'd also choose Near. Those two are uber smart. Kira is crazy..
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

L is the best!! yagami won because of Misa's shinigami.. near is also good since he's supposed to be L's successor.. but still,, L is better..
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

L because he is a good Emo =D
Amai Elie
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like L because he looks like a panda. xD Near looks like a child. haha
rhegie02
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd Choose L...The Greatest Detective On Earth.. And His Successors Nia(Near) And Mero(Mello)...Hehehehe...I Like The Attitude Of L... He Is Sitting Weird...
inoe_des
» n00b
1969-12-31

Off Course Light....^^ He IS so wonderfull..to create His world... I vote Kira....
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

L.. i love L-kun.. :D [img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x134/matet03/407140-20070528164113.jpg[/img]
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

because there's a lot choosing L.. ill go chose Raito.. he's so fuckn evil
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uh, I forgot who Raito is. =D But still, whoever he is, I'll still go for L. =) If Near was one of teh choices, I'd choose them both. =)
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

I choose L cause his so cool!!... kawaii!!,.... ahahah... X3 =D=D=D
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of courz ill pick L yah!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ow I like Raito because he's so evil but I'll choose L. He's so weird. =D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like L cuz hes genius also Near hehe^^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me, either L or Near. well i like Kira too..
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

L is the best for me... well, none of his weirdness or anything but i like how his mind ticks... Raito just won over L coz of his advantage and use of a shinigami but L suspects he was kira well before Raito knew that he was L :P :eh:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Light has to be my favorite character, as he seems to be just an everyday character, apart from the fact that he's a genius , but he's a normal student until he finds himself with the Death Note. I also agree to his opinions and I admire Lights personality. :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

L or Raito. Ryuk or Rem. Misa or Sayu. Mello or Near. Gays or Yaoi. What next?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

L lieks to suck is there moar yaoi than that? *avoiding noob flames and runs through the night*

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-18 21:09:52)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

or try to make a thread. [b]L or Mikami?[/b] which one is the most [b]i-loev-to-screw-raito[/b] weeabbos? *avoiding L fans flames and dissapear with the wind*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:09

[ 15 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy