• ARCHIVES 
  • » From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

Pages: 123

From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

ahm,~ L or near ^^ their both genius!=D
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

i go for kira: yagami light. loool. hes cool and crazy. and hot. whatever. :rolleyes: near && L? 'love them too.
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I prefer L! I'd love to be Misa too, you know, Rocker style... :)
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wah. i ♥ L! too bad, he died.:cry:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

L [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/833/833725k7x21qvaxv.gif[/img] [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/333/333987jhz1n990pz.gif[/img] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/649/649405b3njdpb28a.png[/img] [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/386/386861f4htv669gn.gif[/img]
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like L and raito but i more prefer to L But my favorite character in Death Note is [u]Misa[/u] [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1207/1207708ba73r1g3ws.gif[/img]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer Raito :wow: Cz my senpai was used to be Raito's cosplay at pensi :D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

L for me.. Light is just caught up in his own world :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i loev L..so of course id go for L...ahehe ;)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

L Lawliet!! of course...He seems to always concentrate...But I love Raito too!! He's got the looks, brains, and...uuuh...shinigami!!
xionrei
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) :thumbsup: ------------------L------------------------ I LOVE L nyahahahha he's d one im after...just d boy im looking 4... he maybe a weird0 but u may find him smart and hot w/ his spiky pointed hair.... OMG he knockz me off muh feet & i cant undrstand i dnt want any1 else XD
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i prefer L xD xD xD :wow::wow::wow:
hinataryuzaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

Raito.. but without memories of death note.. he's very kind without it.. but if i must choose kira or L, i prefer L of course...
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

I LOVE to see Light laughing. Of course, I do vote for L because he is after the good side; unlike Light who just seem wrong in all the right places :/ But still, Light is smexy and so is L so BOTH will get my votes! Har! Har!!! =D=D=D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i lurve Lawliet to pieces! [L's real name] oh, and i'm a BIG fan of Mello and Near too! (: oh, and Ryuk!
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Spring07/Astudillo/Lbio.jpg[/img] L for me!! Raito is :thumbsdown:[/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

L.. very intelligent. :) but too sad that he died
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like ryuk.......... because he so ugly............... :D :D
unyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just kidding............... i like L because he unique.......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: raito uhh............. bad :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think... hes just a spammer... _______________ @topic: L for me.. hes cool
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » From the anime death note....which do you prefer the most? L, also known as Lawliet or Yagami Raito? u can also add other characters that you want =)

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:10

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy